We girls, for happiness, need very little: flawless skin, perfect body and of course beautiful, flowing, healthy hair. In pursuit of the beauty of our hair, we are looking for tools that should help us on this not easy way. But for some reason we are looking for external cosmetic or medicinal products, spending a whole fortune on them, forgetting that the lion’s share of the health of our hair depends on internal nutrition. Why? The hair shaft is a dead fiber, that is, that part of the hair that we see, and the health of the hair begins from the roots (follicle) of the hair and the power to these follicles comes from the blood. We eat certain foods that are broken down into elements and get into the blood, and already with blood all the vitamins, trace elements and other substances get to the vital organs, including the hair, although they get to the hair at the very last when others the organs of the body are provided with nutrients. Therefore, hair is the first to respond to problems in the body.
Before you start feeding the body with vitamins, you need to check the work of the digestive tract. Because dysbacteriosis, increased acidity, worms, liver problems prevent the absorption of vitamins and microelements, therefore, a consultation of a gastroenterologist is needed to start with the gastrointestinal tract, and then you can start vitamin therapy.
It is best to fill the lack of vitamins and microelements with the help of a balanced diet, including healthy hair products and connecting special preparations and complex vitamins for hair (after consulting a doctor).
The best tool for hair growth and beauty read more.
The most important vitamins and trace elements for strengthening hair
Iron. Lack of iron today is the main cause of hair loss in women, and in the whole world. When iron deficiency occurs, not only intense hair loss, the first symptoms can be dryness, brittleness and a decrease in the diameter of the hair, that is, the quality of the hair itself changes. There are several indicators that show the exchange of iron in the body (hemoglobin, serum iron, ferritin, total or latent iron-binding serum capacity) and only after their results can you find out if you have iron deficiency anemia. I will say that it needs to be treated for a long time, always under the supervision of a doctor and the results are not always encouraging.
Due to ascorbic acid in the human body, iron is absorbed much better.
Where is contained: pork, beef liver, pistachios, spinach, pomegranate, lentils, peas, buckwheat, oatmeal, barley, wheat. There are also foods that inhibit the absorption of iron (milk, tea, coffee, foods rich in calcium).
Vitamins of group B. Vitamins of this group are very important for the structure, strengthening and growth of hair. Any vitamin complex for hair contains a specific set of vitamins of group B, consider the key ones:
Vitamin B5 - the main vitamin with intensive hair loss! In addition to preventing hair loss, vitamin B5 stimulates and activates the growth of hair and skin cells, levels the structure of damaged hair, retains moisture and makes up for its deficiency, reduces brittleness and dryness of hair and bulbs.
Where does: Baker's yeast, wheat germinated grains, nuts, peas, green vegetables, milk, caviar, hazelnuts, beef and pork heart.
Vitamin B7 (biotin). It regulates protein and fat metabolism, stimulates the formation of collagen, necessary for the rejuvenation of the body. The main symptoms of biotin deficiency can be intense hair loss, brittle and dry hair, dry and itchy scalp, drowsiness, loss of strength, depression, anemia. Taking biotin preparations has a very positive effect on the condition of the hair.
Biotin is important for hair loss as well as for excessive dryness and brittle hair.
Where does: salmon, seafood, milk, cheese, egg yolk, mushrooms, legumes, chicken, walnuts, spinach, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, bananas, almonds, peanuts.
Vitamin B12. In combination with vitamin B6, hair loss is treated and focal baldness is prevented if it is not associated with hormonal disorders or genetic factors. Strengthens hair and stimulates the growth of new hair, nourishes the bulbs and visually increases the thickness of the hair.
When iron deficiency anemia (the most common cause of hair loss) is very important to fill the lack of vitamin B12.
Where does: liver, seafood, fish, dairy products.
Vitamin B6 - needed to nourish hair and skin. Vitamin deficiencies cause dryness and itching of the scalp, and dandruff may also occur. From the activity of vitamin B6 depends on the presence in the human body of hormones, fats and proteins that are needed for healthy hair, in addition, in the scalp, it supports a full-fledged metabolism.
Where does: liver, meat products, cereals, nuts, cabbage, eggs, milk.
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) - performs the function of growth stimulator and hair strengthening. A positive effect on cell division throughout the body and promotes hair growth.
Where does: lentils, walnuts, green peas, sunflower seeds, cereals, soybeans, brown rice
Vitamin C. It is a vitamin that strengthens blood vessels, including the scalp, supplying the hair follicles with essential nutrients. Vitamin C promotes good blood circulation of the scalp, strengthens the immune system of our body, prevents hair loss.
In combination with vitamin E, vitamin C supplements the nutrition of the scalp and hair follicles, protecting and strengthening the hair.
Where does: All citrus fruits, black currant, wild rose, sauerkraut.
L - cystine - It is a trace element that is directly involved in the reproduction of keratin, as well as part of it. It is a strong antioxidant, strengthens hair and stimulates growth, strengthens vitamins of group B. It is very important for hair loss, choosing vitamin complexes for hair, see that this element is part of them.
Zinc is an important element in hair loss. Zinc deficiency directly leads to hair loss (alopecia), while zinc plays an important role in regulating the sebaceous glands of the scalp and normal hair growth.
Where does: beef liver, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, honey, bran, whole grain bread, oatmeal.
Magnesium - the lack of this trace element leads to intense hair loss. Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, accumulates energy, improves the flow of calcium and other nutrients into the body. With a shortage of magnesium, in addition to hair loss, there may also be dryness, brittleness, dullness and lifelessness of the hair.
Improves the absorption of magnesium vitamins B1, B6, C, D, E, phosphorus, calcium (when it enters the body in optimal quantities). Magnesium activates the work of half of the enzymes in the body. It affects the absorption of B vitamins and calcium, the metabolism of vitamin C, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
Where does: Leafy vegetables, nuts, legumes, cereals, grains, soy products, brown rice, avocado, dried apricots, hard water, bone meal, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, wheat germ, lemons, grapefruits, apples, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds , fish and dairy products.
Calcium - It is a building material for hair. Calcium is also important for eliminating hair loss. Assimilation of calcium helps vitamin D, it is also better absorbed if taken in the evening.
Where does: all dairy products, spinach, beans, green vegetables, onions, fish, nuts, apples, pears.
Vitamins for dry and brittle hair
Dry hair often becomes due to latent dehydration. The lack of fluid in the cells leads to the fact that the hair loses its elasticity and breaks easily. No wonder doctors recommend drinking at least two liters of pure water every day. Although dry hair suffers from a lack of healthy fats.
Vitamin A. Split hairs often need to be replenished with this vitamin. Vitamin A is involved in the production of building proteins, which are part of our hair and other tissues. It also stimulates the active synthesis of collagen and elastin, protects the hair from the negative effects of adverse environmental factors.
With vitamin A, you need to be very careful, because an excess of vitamin can lead to hair loss.
Where does: liver, butter, cottage cheese, cheese, eggs, carrots, cabbage, black currant, spinach, apricots, pepper, dill, watermelon, rosehip, parsley.
Vitamin E. Without this vitamin, hair looks brittle, thin, and lifeless. Vitamin E is necessary for moisturizing hair, maintaining its elasticity and softness. Vitamin E can also cause slow hair growth.
Where does: first of all vegetable oils: olive, sunflower, bilge, sesame, pumpkin seeds), buckwheat, oatmeal, liver, egg yolk.
VitaminF - The main role of the vitamin is the rapid absorption of all other vitamins by our body. In addition, the vitamin maintains hair in a normal condition, while preventing their premature and excessive loss, the appearance of dandruff. Without it, it is impossible to maintain the integrity of the lipid film, which protects our hair from dryness.
Vitamin deficiency is accompanied by dandruff and dry scalp, split ends of hair and overall poor condition, despite the use of cosmetics.
Where does: flaxseed and sunflower oils, soybeans, nuts (especially walnuts and almonds) and seeds, as well as in fish and seafood.
Silicon. Prevents fragility of hair, saturating them with nutrients. It protects against hair loss, promotes the synthesis of amino acids, collagen and keratin, and is responsible for the elasticity and strength of hair.
Selenium participates in the "transportation" of materials necessary for hair growth. The lack of trace elements badly affects the structure of the hair. The most important source of selenium is mushrooms.
Collagen - makes hair strong, gives elasticity strength and shine. Collagen tablets are well tolerated and absorbed by the body.
Vitamins for hair health
Each woman, starting treatment, asks the question: "What kind of substances does the body lack?" Experts assure that fragility of hair provokes a deficiency of the following vitamins:
- A (retinol) makes hair silky and elastic,
- E (tocopherol) is responsible for shine and active growth,
- C (ascorbic acid) protects against the harmful effects of negative factors, also has anti-inflammatory effect,
- B1 (thiamine) regulates the sebaceous glands and accelerates growth,
- B2 (riboflavin) strengthens hair, enriches it with oxygen and controls metabolic processes,
- B3 (nicotinic acid) intensively moisturizes, accelerates growth, strengthens, gives shine,
- B5 (panthenol) nourishes the bulbs, effectively fights with abundant loss, restores the structure of damaged hair, treats dandruff,
- B6 (pyridoxine) has a moisturizing, regenerating and soothing effect,
- B8 (inositol) stops excessive loss and enriches the skin and hair with nutrients
- B12 (cyanocobalamin) strengthens, restores, activates blood circulation, promoting growth and stopping loss,
- F protects against dryness, section, breakage and irritation.
If the body lacks some vitamins from the list, then hair will suffer first of all, namely:
In general, beautiful and healthy curls cannot be seen without vitamins. But this is not a sentence! In order to spoil your hair with shining luster, thickness, length and volume, you should visit the pharmacy and stock up on top dressing for women's wealth - curls.
Before you buy a particular product, you should visit a trichologist or a dermatologist, so that a survey can help you figure out what specific vitamins your hair lacks.
But, if for some reason it was not possible to visit the doctor, you can use the following drugs:
There are many other vitamin complexes struggling with the problem of fragility, so every woman will be able to find the drug that will suit the hair, and the hostess - in the wallet.
Reception of vitamins should be accompanied by the use of masks based on natural ingredients.
- Oil mask against brittle hair
To prepare an effective tool, you need to stock up:
- castor oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- burdock oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- shampoo - ½ tbsp. l
All ingredients are thoroughly mixed, generously rubbed into the roots and applied liberally to the full length. The head is wrapped in cling film and a warm scarf. After 50-60 minutes, the mixture is washed off.
The mask has regenerating, nourishing, moisturizing and protective properties. The tool will help to forget about brittleness once and for all.
- Fragrant mask struggling with fragility
For the preparation of effective tools will need:
- cottage cheese (preferably homemade) - 200 gr.,
- banana - 1 pc.
The banana is crushed using a fork or blender, cottage cheese is added, the mass is mixed, rubbed into the scalp and applied to the length of the hair. After 15-20 minutes, the gruel is washed off.
The tool will give shine, softness, silkiness, get rid of brittleness, cross-section, dryness.
To prepare a useful mask, you must take:
- Yeast - 1 tbsp. l.,
- decoction of chamomile, calendula and St. John's wort - 1 tbsp. l.,
- egg yolk - 1 pc.,
- burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l.,
- grapefruit essential oil - 3-5 drops.
Preparing a decoction: poured herbs in a pot of 1 tbsp. l., poured 1 tbsp. water, the container is placed on the stove, covered with a lid. "Potion" is boiled for 10 minutes, cooled and filtered through cheesecloth. Yeast is diluted with herbal decoction, an egg is added. The mixture is whipped and infused for 1 hour. Then the remaining ingredients are introduced. The composition is applied to the entire length of hair, rubbed into the roots. The head is warmed by a package and a scarf or scarf. After 40 minutes, the gruel is washed off with shampoo.
This mask is a source of vitamins that the skin and scalp lack.
Natural remedies with regular use will relieve not only brittleness, but also a lot of other problems: dullness, cross-section, slow growth and prolapse.
Foods high in essential vitamins
To hair radiate health and attractiveness, you need to enrich the diet with healthy foods. Excellent helpers in the fight against fragility are:
- vegetables - carrots, tomatoes, cabbage, peas,
- fruits - peach, apricot, strawberry, banana, pear, cherry,
- meat - chicken, turkey, rabbit, goose, duck,
- seafood - salmon, herring, trout, perch, eel, mussels, pollock roe,
- dairy products - kefir, cottage cheese, cheese,
- greens - parsley, lettuce, dill, sorrel,
- eggs - chicken, quail,
- nuts - almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, peanuts,
- cereals and grain crops - beans, lentils, pearl barley, millet, oatmeal, rice, oatmeal, corn,
- mushrooms - chanterelles, boletus, mushrooms, mushrooms, honey agaric.
These products are a storehouse of vitamins A, B, E, C, F.
In addition, you should abandon fried, peppered, fatty, salty and smoked dishes.
Proper nutrition, vitamin complexes, useful masks based on natural ingredients are capable of magic: your hair will be transformed beyond recognition!
How to cure brittle hair with vitamins
Under the influence of multiple factors that weaken the roots and dry the ends, the hair can become lifeless, thus recalling the lack of vitamins against brittle hair. Most often, in order to treat hair and make it more chic, various special masks and balms are used, which externally give a good effect.
Why this remedy is so popular with women .. >>
But as you know, only being healthy from the inside can be healthy from the outside and it is impossible to achieve healthy hair if you do not normalize the balance of vitamins in the body. What vitamins are responsible for strong and healthy curls and treat lifeless strands? The main in this category are the B vitamins, as well as vitamin C and F, which really treat brittle and lifeless strands and fill the locks with the power and shine of healthy hair. Vitamins not only have an excellent therapeutic effect on the hair, but also create a protective barrier for various external stimuli.
That is why it is recommended to diversify your diet so that the hair does not experience a lack of vitamins, and, acting in conjunction with shampoos and masks, created hair that can be proud of. It is best to strengthen the body with vitamins from natural sources (you can read about it in the article “Vitamins for Hair Treatment”), but it is not always possible to eat it right so as not to experience a deficiency of nutrients, then special complexes will help you to replenish the necessary minerals and vitamins. and also complexes which purposefully contain those vitamins which are necessary for improvement of structure of hair.
Springy strands and nutrients
Cereals, leafy vegetables, fish and meat, milk and products containing milk protein are a special source of vitamins B1, B2 and B3. In order to forget about brittle hair and enjoy healthy shiny curls, you should not forget to include these valuable products in your menu, but if you can’t so diversify your table, you can drink one capsule which contains all B vitamins in the perfect balance for health and beauty .
The ideal solution to restore your hair in just 96% of the cost. The offer is limited .. >>
Most often, B vitamins are destroyed by heat treatment, because mainly vegetables and cereals, as well as meat and fish are cooked using high temperatures and heating devices. To avoid such a moment, one should mainly eat vegetables raw or stewed, and bake meat or fish or boil it with a minimum of salt and pepper.
In order to help your hair recover faster, you can buy vitamins in special capsules in a pharmacy, which are easy to add to balms and shampoos and use with every wash of your scalp and hair.
Vitamins for brittle hair will help faster if you take them in combination with other vitamins that have a special effect on hair growth and make the curls really strong (for more details, read the article "Vitamins necessary for strengthening hair").
The direct influence of B5, B6 and B8 on the elimination of any damage to curls
In addition to the listed vitamins of group B, the health of the strands is particularly affected by vitamin B5, B6 and B8. These vitamins have a total effect on the central nervous system, thereby eliminating nervousness, stress and over-stimulation. Moreover, it is known for certain that a normal state of mind is the key to the health of not only the internal organs, but also the hair, which, like a mirror, reflects malfunctions in the body and hints at the lack of one or another vitamin.
Anastasia Sidorova has amazing hair of a fiery color. However, not so long ago, the girl struggled with hair loss.
A large amount of these vitamins can be found in cereals, lean meat, seeds and nuts, as well as eggs and dairy products. In order to eliminate brittle hair, you can not just drink vitamins or use them in freshly prepared dishes, but also use a series of therapeutic agents that already contain such vitamins. These are mainly masks and conditioners, as well as nourishing oils that perfectly restore hair (“Aromatherapy for hair growth”).
"Tasty" supplements for strands, radiant health
It is clear that in order for the hair to grow well they need a healthy “soil” that is, the scalp. Vitamins for brittle hair not only treat the damaged structure of each hair, but also significantly improve the condition of the scalp. That is, they remove peeling and irritation, eliminate dandruff and increased fat content, and also affect the normal functioning of the sebaceous ducts, thereby giving the hair the opportunity to grow healthy and strong.
Vitamins B9 and B12 are basic vitamins against brittle hair and roots, but they also heal split ends and level the surface of the hair, as if smoothing raised scales. Such vitamins are often used in hair masks that are prepared at home (for more information on this, see the article “Folk masks for strengthening hair”).
To do this, masks based on dairy products or other vegetable oils are added to products containing large amounts of B vitamins, as well as concentrates and oil solutions of these vitamins.
The masks are saturated and miraculously restore hair from brittleness and dryness. Vitamins C and F are also important for healthy hair. Fresh citrus juices, that is, vitamin C in its pure form, help the brittleness of curls.
In addition, it is a wonderful natural styling product (“Natural Hair Styling Products”), as well as a way to lighten the hair a bit and add smoothness and volume to it.
With increased hair breakage, Vitamin F is also shown, as it perfectly removes irritation of the scalp and treats seborrhea, which often causes untidy strands and dry hair along the entire length. Take both of these vitamins should be in a complex, best combined with proper nutrition and good care of the hair and scalp.
A large amount of vitamin F is found in vegetable oils and seeds, as well as in avocados and nuts. It is best to drink vitamins for brittle hair every day, or take a daily rule on an empty stomach to drink a teaspoon of flaxseed, it will not only allow you to be proud of the chic hair, but also improve the complexion and relieve stomach problems. And what mineral complexes for healthy hair do you take or just good nutrition is the key to healthy hair?
Hello girls I can not help but brag - I was able to turn my short and brittle hair into luxurious, long curls. Houses!
This is not a build! My real hair. Without super styling and other “tricks” - as it is! Impressive? So my story. >>>
How to accelerate hair growth and get rid of brittleness with vitamins
Vitamins for split ends should come with food or special nutritional supplements. This is the only way to affect the structure of the hair, improve the condition of the cells of the scalp and achieve the awakening of dormant bulbs (hair follicles). The latter are very sensitive to external stimuli, so they may suddenly stop producing new hairs. As a result, old hair weakens, begins to split and eventually falls out.
If the hair follicle receives an insufficient amount of vitamins from brittle hair, new hairs do not mature, therefore, after the loss of the precursor, a portion of the head may temporarily become bald. Of course, this development is characteristic only with an acute nutrient deficiency, when several dozen follicles in one part of the head lose their function. However, this can be avoided if in time armed with vitamins for brittle hair.
The main vitamins, on which the condition of the hair follicles depends, are A and E. They not only help to get rid of split ends, they give a new life to the hair follicles. So, vitamin A accelerates the synthesis of structural protein elastin, which determines the smoothness and elasticity of the hair. For thin hair, vitamin A deficiency is fraught with dry, split ends and the transformation of appearance into a kind of straw. This is due to the fact that the scales that make up the hair, stick out in different directions. In this form, they become more vulnerable to the penetration of dust, dirt and microorganisms, as well as for mechanical damage. For dry hair, the use of even a comb with short teeth instead of a comb can result in abundant loss.
Thanks to vitamin E, the synthesis of the second structural component of curls - collagen is stimulated. It is responsible for the elasticity of the hair and helps to awaken the sleeping follicles, so that the curls grow more healthy and strong.
These hair vitamins stimulate the production of another protein component - keratin, which determines the structure of the hair (curly or straight). Elastin, collagen and keratin interfere with the section of hair and hair loss.
Secrets of moisturizing hair with the help of vitamins in ampoules
For healthy and strong hair, it is important not only nutrition, but also timely moisturizing, especially in summer. At this time, nutritionists recommend not using vitamins in capsules for internal use, and their analogues in ampoules. The latter have a lighter texture, so they do not even need to be washed off with a shampoo.
Due to this feature, vitamins in ampoules are added not only to self-made hair masks, but also to shampoos and conditioners. If the curls are cut, they are used to prepare special decoctions with the addition of herbs (dandelion, chamomile, peppermint, nettle), raspberry leaves and rosehips.
Comment doctor. In the summer you should not use oil vitamin solutions, as they make the hair heavier. However, it is not worthwhile to completely refuse oils, as they well protect curls from exposure to ultraviolet radiation and other external factors. Ideal - vitamins in ampoules. They are suitable for powerless, dull hair, and for those prone to fat, but at the same time cut curls. The proportions of vitamins and other components in hair care products, depending on the specific problem, will be different. For example, with fragility and loss, it is good to combine vitamin E with burdock oil. With increased activity of the sebaceous glands, a decoction of chamomile, raspberry leaves and vitamins A and C will do.
Secrets of caring for different types of hair with vitamins in ampoules:
- All vitamins need to be added to the care product last. Especially, if according to a prescription, the product contains vitamins C and E. Under the influence of oxygen, they quickly lose their properties. For the same reason, an open vial of vitamins should be immediately used in full. If you leave the tool for a while, the result from it will not be.
- For split curls, it is good to combine masks with vegetable oils and herbal teas. The first will help make the curls more docile, fill the deficit of vitamins and “smooth” the scales of hairs. The latter will help avoid drying out of the scalp, as well as tone up the curls along the entire length.
- If the head is often itchy and the first signs of dandruff appear, it is time to add vitamin E to the shampoo. Enough 5 drops of the vitamin is enough to exfoliate itching. You can wash your hair with this composition, as usual. If the hair is dry over the entire length (including the roots), you can prepare a nourishing shampoo. To do this, add the same amount of any vegetable oil (corn, linseed, coconut) and the contents of 1 ampoule of vitamin E to the finished shampoo (tablespoon). Apply to damp hair and hold for 15 minutes, then rinse with running water with shampoo.
- In winter, weakened hair can be restored with a mask based on egg yolk and olive oil (2 tablespoons). The mask is applied for half an hour, then washed off with a mild shampoo. For a more pronounced effect, you can rinse the curls with herbal decoction after shampoo (chamomile, sage, burdock in a tablespoon are poured with a liter of boiling water and insist in a thermos for half an hour). If desired, you can add a few drops of vitamins A and E to the broth.
But vitamin PP with increased dryness of the hair is not recommended, as the scalp may begin to peel off. Another thing, if the hair falls out and quickly grow fat.
Proper nutrition as a means of dealing with split ends
We are what we eat. When dealing with brittle hair, this statement is especially important. To improve the condition of the curls, it is important not only to find the right care products, but also to revise the diet. It must contain products that contain such vitamins (described in the table below).
Vitamins necessary for hair
Good helpers in the fight for healthy hair will be:
- Vitamin A is one of the most needed. Retinol has a beneficial effect on the scalp: eliminates the inflammatory process, hair accelerates its growth, becomes much softer, more elastic and silky, restores the structure of damaged hair, reduces their fat content. Contained in such products: liver, cottage cheese, eggs, butter, cheese, black currant, spinach, watermelon, dill, pepper, carrot, parsley, cabbage, apricot, wild rose, mountain ash. With a lack of this vitamin the skin becomes dry, provokes the appearance of dandruff, and as a result, hair loss occurs.
- B vitamins are important elements in the fight against brittle hair. They stimulate an intensive metabolic process in the human body, skin cells absorb oxygen better, the immunity is strengthened, and the necessary level of hair moisture is maintained. A deficiency of vitamins B1 and B12 helps to slow hair growth, so they suffer, become dull and brittle. With a lack of vitamin B6, hair loss occurs, the scalp becomes dry and dandruff flakes form. Vitamins B3 and B5 reward the hair shine and prevent their premature loss. B2 - eliminates fragility, dryness, removes the fat content of the roots. This vitamin is rich in dairy products, bread products, meat and liver.
- Vitamin C - eliminates hair loss, blood circulation in the scalp is normalized, hair follicles become strong, there is an improvement in the work of capillaries, through which blood flows to the roots of the hair.
- Vitamin E is also necessary for brittle hair. It retains moisture in the hair, improves blood circulation, strengthens the general state of immunity, saturates the blood with oxygen, prevents the ingress of ultraviolet radiation and free radicals. Hair gains pomp and natural shine.
- Vitamin H - important for health and hair growth. Often used in the treatment of thin and brittle hair. In case of lack of this vitamin, baldness occurs. Contained in walnuts, green peas, oatmeal, brewer's yeast.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to adhere to a completely healthy and proper nutrition, and at the same time not to experience a deficiency of useful elements, in this case, special selected complexes for replenishing essential minerals and vitamins, as well as preparations, which add vitamins that improve the structure, become good helpers. hair.
Usually such complexes develop in the form of therapeutic balms, shampoos and serums.
What are the complexes of vitamins?
Consider a few of these drugs:
- "Alphabet" - a vitamin preparation, aimed at the general restoration of health. Affects the improvement of the appearance and structure of hair. It combines vitamins and trace elements that are maximally absorbed by the body. Used in pills.
- "Perfectil" - helps to improve the functions of the skin of the head. Hair growth is accelerating. The drug is perfectly absorbed by the body and is sufficiently saturated with vitamins and mineral components. Features of application: use one capsule during or after food, do not recommend reception on an empty stomach. Washed down with plenty of water - at least one glass.
- "Revalid" - is saturated with a complex of vitamins and amino acids, accelerates growth and strengthens the health of hair. Sold at an affordable price, while not causing any side effects. The recommended dosage is one capsule three times a day. The course of admission is at least two months. The optimal course duration is about three months. Such a complex is prescribed to accelerate growth and improve the appearance of hair.
- "Nutrikap" - prevents hair loss, nourishes the hair and accelerates their growth. It is taken for six months, is not the main one and is completely replaced by a rational healthy diet, developed by a nutritionist. Contains amino acids methionine and cystine. This drug is often replaced with conventional vitamins for pregnant women.
- The complex "Biotin" - is saturated with vitamins of group B, used as a recovery course after the use of drugs during the treatment of the diseases that have arisen. It becomes a salvation after the deterioration of health of the hair during the treatment with hormones and antibiotics.
- Capsules "Fitoval" - restores the functions of the hair root system, promotes growth, with a lack of biologically active components in the body, restores them. The course of treatment with this remedy is about three months. Ingredients: medical yeast, cystine, riboflavin, hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin.
- "Mertz Beauty" - restores damaged hair. The drug contains substances such as cysteine, methionine and zinc. Those, in turn, have a powerful regenerating effect, the hair becomes resistant to external influences and helps the hair structure to return to normal.
- Brewer's yeast is used as a universal drug to strengthen, nourish and restore hair. Pharmacy yeast - usually combined with calcium, sulfur, magnesium and iron. "Evisent", "Vita-Sharm", "Aurita" - are included in the same list of universal means, they act gently, they can be used for a long period.
These types of pharmaceutical preparations are used not only inside, they can be added to various masks and solutions for rubbing, add to your favorite shampoos.
Complex approaches, in case of poor hair condition, are considered the most effective, many doctors and cosmetologists often mention their use.
Every person desperately needs a universal set of vitamins to support and maintain healthy hair. Do not forget that overdose and improper use of such medicines will no longer help, but rather harm your hair.