Hairstyle that has passed through time is a classic braid of 3 strands, suitable for both long and medium hair. Our grandmothers and great-grandmothers braided their long thick hair into a braid, and the thicker it was, the more beautiful the woman was considered.
Today it is the fastest and easiest pigtail, which even a child can learn to weave.
The hair must be divided into three equal parts and then weave as shown in the diagram: The rightmost strand is shifted between the other two, then the leftmost strand is also moved between two adjacent ones. Continue weaving to the ends of the hair and secure with a rubber band.
At first glance it may seem that this braid is boring, but it is worth looking at the variety of hairstyles that can be made on the basis of this weaving, and for many it becomes a favorite.
Braids for long hair photo
Here are some variants of the master class (step-by-step instructions, diagrams, pictures) of modern weaving from two strands with your own hands and at home:
• French braid - the original way of weaving begins from the crown. Divided into two strands. It is necessary to cross them among themselves, left, having imposed on top of the right. Then, at each crossing, add a patch to each strand. It is possible in this way to weave to the end, or to collect the hair that remains at the neck in the tail. The French braid, like the spikelet, can be woven not only in the center. But also diagonally, or in a circle,
• braid of harnesses - the same as the French braid, originates from the crown. Also take two strands, but twist them clockwise, forming two strands. Then twist them together, but counterclockwise. On both sides, get on the strands and again twist in two strands, which are twisted between them in the opposite direction. Thus, braid the braid to the end,
• fish tail - today it is a very popular kind of braid braiding. It does not require much effort or completely smooth hair (it is possible even with curls). Loose strands on the contrary add charm. Separate the temples from both temples and cross them together. Then take the following strands, connecting them with the top and cross between them already in the mirror image. Weave this way to the end. At the end secure with a rubber band.
At the same time, the “Spikelet” remains to be considered the most popular, it is simple to perform, looks great and does not cause any particular trouble when shaping the hairstyle, besides, this is the basic method for many variations for any occasion (holiday or every day).
The classic variation “Russian braid” does not go out of fashion, both in everyday and festive performance, especially it is beautiful if you slightly dissolve each binding, making it slightly flattened (laced). Such braids will look spectacular in everyday use (for girls to school), girls for the graduation party or for women for the wedding. It can be one in the center, on the sides, or several small ones along the entire nape, collected in a bun. There are lots of ideas for weaving, you just have to choose the one that is convenient for you.
It looks very elegant light braid type "Waterfall" (simple with one light diagonal braid, or a complicated version with several also light cascade pigtails, with bangs and without). The rest of the hair can be left flowing or collected in a bun. It looks luxurious in the wedding version (another evening gala event) with additional colors (other elements) and without. It can be done with your own hands in 15 minutes (quick transformation), and you can easily evaluate the effectiveness and versatility of the hairstyle.
We add that the shape of the braid can be varied according to your taste, for example, you can make unusual shapes from ordinary Russian, for example, to braid a heart, a flower, or even a crown. She can simply and elegantly frame the hair at the frontal part with the released curls and without, and many more variations in their pure form and with elastic bands, ribbons, bows, veils, etc. The number of options depends only on your imagination. And to practice in the performance of techniques and learn the art of weaving braids can with Barbie dolls (a great children's activity for a little girl).
Which braid to choose, based on the type of person?
Due to the different methods of weaving on long hair, you can change the shape of the face, make it thinner, or, conversely, emphasize the blush. Since the ideal is usually taken oval face, then with the help of braids need to strive for this form.
- Oval. With this head shape, you can safely choose any beautiful pigtails for long hair,
- A circle. To visually make the face more elongated, you need to choose the braids from the crown,
- Square. For this option fit braids with braid around the head and in the form of a rim,
- Rectangle. Girls with this type of face fit bangs and voluminous braids (fish tail, spikelet),
- Triangle. It is necessary to choose hairstyles for long hair, covering the ears and neck, braiding the braid from the back of the head.
You can braid dozens of original braids with your own hands, especially for long hair. You can weave braids from a different number of strands. At first glance, a 4-strand or 5-strand braid scheme may seem complicated, but after practice weaving becomes quite easy.
Video braiding for long hair
For those who like to see practical performance with their own eyes, we offer video tutorials of simple techniques for beginners (first aid in an accessible language). This will allow you to learn the process of weaving fashionable forms in stages, create and implement them yourself. Let's add just a few recommendations for choosing a model for different types of faces:
• oval - stylists call this type “a real standard”, the owner of this form can experiment and try on various hairstyles, any type and form, and all of them will be what is called “to face”, especially in combination with thick hair,
• square - you should consider transformational types of hairstyles. For this type, the dragon dragon is very successful; this braid originates at the top of the head, gradually moving to the standard at the base of the head, this method will visually lengthen the shape, will give elegance to the image,
• a rectangle - a fishtail spit is perfect for it, it will smooth light flaws and add femininity and elegance,
• a triangle - with such a shape, the variations of the spike will look great, ideally it will look in combination with a slightly voluminous bang (additional piling is needed).
But in more detail look at our master class from professionals with a description in the proposed video for free. We add that there are lots of similar lessons on YouTube, but most of them are from amateurs.
- First you need to collect two braids left and right over the top of the main hair, and then one in the center on top of the two side.
- Alternative option: to divide the head of hair into a straight parting, braid, starting with it two braids along the line of the forehead on opposite sides. The main hair remains loose, and the strands need to be fixed with a rubber band.
- This work does not end there. To give the head of hair full similarity with the style of hippies, you need to weave satin ribbons, artificial flowers, headbands - there is a place for fantasy to roam!
Afrokos probably never go out of style. The creation of the African image will have to work hard, but it's worth it: an unusual appearance is a great way to stand out from the gray mass on the street.
- Girls with long hair can only use their own afrokos for weaving - this is a great advantage. If desired, you can interweave acrylic or cotton threads. First you need to comb well, and divide the hair into small sectors. Each such quadrant sector needs to be fixed with a clip or barrette.
- You can braid pigtails in any convenient way - optimally with the “French spikelet” or “mermaid tail”. The process begins with the back of the head, while the rest of the hair should be collected in the tail. Weaving is done until the very end, the ends must be treated with glue. The use of ribbons and decorative beads is allowed.
- If artificial or foreign tresses are used, they should be added to each strand. Curls should be distributed more or less evenly. To make Afrokos look beautiful, braid them tightly.
- After the first row is completed, you need to move higher. Each new row should be 2 cm higher than the previous one. We must try to derive even rows with equal intervals between the strands. The tips should be fixed immediately with a bead, glue or wax.
More sophisticated and glamorous girls better to style their hair in hairstyles, more appropriate to their image. Such girls are ideal for the French braid. There are several basic options: the spit can curl around the head, from the crown or braid sideways, there may be two, three, one, or several, they can be tightened into a bun or left free.
- Well-combed hair divided from the top into 3 large strands.
- Capturing a small strand to the right of a large right strand, connect it with it, and twist it with a large middle strand.
- Capturing a small strand to the left of the large left strand, connect it with it, and twist it with a large middle strand.
- Separating another strand of hair on the right, connect it with the right large strand. The same needs to be done from the other side. Weave the left strand of medium.
- Further, the weaving should continue, seizing alternately strands from two sides.
- From the back of the head hair should be divided into other 2 strands, which also need to be twisted with the right and left strands.
- It remains to complete the weaving. At the end you need to fasten the finished hair with a rubber band.
This hairstyle is a type of French braid. The main difference is the interweaving of all hairs.
- In principle, the differences from this French hairstyle a little. The main difference comes down to the fact that during the crossing of the order, they must be brought under the central order, and not onto it.
- Another caveat: during each crossover, you need to insert a small strand into the curl - so the hairstyle will look more voluminous and fluffy.
Spit Boho - one of the varieties of French weaving. Hairstyle allows you to give the image of bohemian and elegant luxury.
- In general, hairstyle is created by the type of French braids. In the main middle part of the hair are superimposed on the right and left to the bangs.
- If desired, the weave is extended to the ears and below.
- Trims can be decorated with ribbons, beads or barrettes.
This hairstyle has become a real hit of the last few seasons - it looks both very romantic and sexy. The Dutch braid is the same French, only the interlacing is made as if inside out, the braid turns out to be turned on one side.
- After the hair is well combed, it is necessary to lay it on one side. Start weaving is necessary from the forehead line. Immediately before weaving, apply mousse on the hair.
- Immediately after this, it is necessary to separate the large strand at the top of the rest of the hair.
- This strand is divided, in turn, into 3 small ones.
- Next, the right strand is placed on the middle one, then the center one on the far right, and on the left.
- Weaving continues until the spit reaches the back of the head. Hair is attached with hairpins or elastic.
The main feature of the Greek braids - weaving exclusively on the edge of the hair.
- Hair to comb, allocate an equal parting from a forehead to a nape. The strands, which are located to the right of the parting, should be clamped for a while, so it will not interfere with the work.
- In the left part of the parting, separate the small strand near the temple, dividing it into 3 parts.
- Next, we start weaving the braids counterclockwise, trying to interweave the small curls in the bottom of all cross movements. The braid must be braided very tightly, the ends of the hair are held together by an elastic band.
- We repeat all the actions, but on the right side of the parting.
- At the end of this work the braids, left and right, are woven into one.
For those who have already mastered simple braid weaving techniques, it will be interesting to learn the features of the more complex weaving technique. Four-strand braid looks very impressive and stylish.
- After combing the hair combed back, dividing them into 4 identical strands. Strand number 1 - on the far right, № 4 - on the left.
- Taking a strand number 1, we start it by strand number 2. Meanwhile, strand No. 3 should be laid with left hand over No. 1 strand.
- №4 send under №1, which is located in the center. No. 2 superimposed on the third, and No. 4 - on the second.
- Now strand No. 1 is put on No. 2, and No. 3 is put on No. 4, then No. 1 is started above No. 3, and it is above No. 2.
- Further weaving continues - until the braid is completely woven.
The hairstyle of this type is very convenient due to the fact that the fringe does not close the eyes, and the hair, collected in a spikelet, does not fall apart.
- Combing hair, divide them into 3 parts - as for the usual pigtails.
- Now separate the strand that is at the base of the frontal part, as well as the adjacent strands on the left and right, and weave them into the braid.
- Then continue to weave, as usual, but with the interweaving of the side locks and hairs.
- The spikelet is woven until all the side strands are woven into it.
- To give your hair special chic spike you need to braid from the bottom up.
The main difference between a semi-strip and a typical spikelet is that weaving into the braid only those strands that are located in the direction of hair growth. However, other strands and hairs remain intact.
- Combing hair, divide them into three main strands.
- Weaving begins from the forehead to the back of the head. Spit should try to shape so that they are located closer to the roots - so the half-hair will look better and hold.
- After work, the tips of the hair are bent inward, and are attached stealth
This styling is perfect for evening wear. Its feature is that the lower strands are not attached to the spit, but are produced.
- After combing, the weaving of a “waterfall” begins from the front of the head of hair, and the main bundle should be divided into 3 equal strands.
- Then, when weaving, you should make the usual weaving with one difference - the lower strand is produced, and a new strand is woven into its place.
- The “waterfall” should move from one ear to the other, while the tips are fixed with a tape or clip.
This type of installation is characterized by ease of weaving and spectacular appearance.
- After combing the hair is collected on the crown in the form of a horse's tail, which is attached with a rubber band.
- This tail is divided into two identical strands. The right and left strands are twisted in the same direction - clockwise. Twist need, focusing on the desired thickness of the tail. At the end of the formation of braids, fasten their tips.
- It remains to twist the harnesses in the opposite direction between them, and fasten them with an elastic band.
Fishtail (piketail) - a very simple installation that you can do yourself.
- After the hair is thoroughly combed, it is necessary to sprinkle it with a spray or mousse.
- If you need to give the hair a larger volume, a small bouffant is made in the back of the head.
- Near the temporal parts, one small strand of hair is separated, while the right strand crosses over the left.
- On the left side, a new strand is separated, and connected to the finished one. Further the new order is separated already on the right side, and joins the spit.
- In this order, and continues further weaving. The work is completed by fixing the braid with a rubber band.
In contrast to the classic versions of the French braid you need to start weaving from the top of your head already. It is necessary to divide the hair into 3 identical strands. Then alternately throw the extreme strands on the middle part, grabbing a small amount of loose hair. When all the loose hair will be involved in the strands, you can complement the braid in the classical way.
It is worth remembering that the strands should be the same, then the braid will turn out beautiful and symmetrical.
To increase visually the density of the hair does not need to tightly tighten the strands. If the hair is curled, then light negligence will organically look and give the hairstyle individuality.
Inverted (Reverse) French Spit
At the very beginning, you need to separate the hair on the top of the head into 3 identical strands. The volume of strands is selected depending on whether the girl wants a wide braid or a miniature one. For weaving, you need to alternately wind up the right and left strands under the middle one so that it comes out from below between the other two strands. Next, we begin to take patches from the temporal part of the head, adding a little hair to the left and right strands. When all the hair will be in strands, you can add a braid without a braid on the same principle as at the very beginning. If you slightly pull the spit ears, you get a rather fluffy hairstyle.
One-sided openwork braid
To weave a thin openwork braid, you need to take a small amount of hair and start to weave like a regular braid. Gently pull a few thin strands from the extreme spikelet to the length you want. Continue to weave the usual braid, stopping to pull several strands from the edge. The result is an openwork bezel effect.
Such a pigtail can be twisted into a kind of flower or fastened on the opposite side of the head. Depending on the desire, you can weave many of these braids and lay them on your head as you like.
We also recommend that you read this article on how to braid a 4-strand braid. Quite often, girls make this braid with interlacing satin ribbons.
Latest trends in braid weaving
Weave braids are now fashionable. However, the most popular option is weaving with the effect of negligence. It can be based on a classic braid, with the spikelets to be pulled to the sides. It is quite possible to perform a simple braid weaving on long hair to itself.
As in the previous season, the girls continue to weave French braids using colored ribbons. For weekdays, braids are usually woven around the contour in the form of a basket on the head.
Original wedding braids
Options, combined with a lot of veil. but beloved of the brides still remains spit "dragon". Extreme spikelets while pulling. They can be decorated with invisible flowers with flowers or crystals on the end. The bulk of the hair is collected in a basket at the top.
No less popular is the fishtail hairstyle with weaving of 2 strands. Braids give femininity to the image of the bride and look spectacular on straight and curly hair. Useful materials on how to weave a fishtail braid, look on our website.
Video on how to make a haircut for long hair itself
Instructions for creating a fashionable volumetric braid. Universal hairstyle for any occasion.
Three variants of hairstyle-braids for long hair with your own hands: braid on the side (like Elsa from the cartoon "Cold Heart"), bun and hairstyle in the bohemian style.
Such a braid is assembled from two bundles; it can be made quite simply and quickly.
- Tie long hair in a high tail.
- Divide the long hair into two locks and twist each (in the same direction).
- The resulting bundles twist together in the opposite direction and secure the hair with a rubber band.
French type of weaving
- Take a long curl at the top of the head and divide it into two halves.
- Twist these pieces together.
- Add a thin curl to each thick strand and twist the strands together again.
- Separate the part of the long hair from the right temple. Divide it into upper and lower strands. The upper curl will be working.
- Work a long strand under the bottom and wrap around it, thus making a knot.
- To give the hairstyle original look, put the bottom curl under the top. (This item is optional).
- Combine these two strands, take some long hair from above and wrap them around the resulting double curl. Following the scheme № 2 - № 4, continue to weave braid.
- Comb long hair and divide it from the bottom into three parts.
- Throw the rightmost strand over the middle one. (The rightmost strand becomes the middle one).
- Do the same with the left curl. Pull tight strands. Repeat steps # 2 and # 3 until weaving is completed, then fasten the braid with an elastic band.
- Separate the strand on the crown and divide it into three uniform parts.
- Flip the right strand through the middle (top), pull all the strands.
- Do the same with the left strand.
- Now attach a small part of the loose curls to the right strand and then flip it over the middle one.
- Do the same with the left strand.
Repeat steps 4 through 5 until the unfused curls end. Bottom hairstyle fasten to the tail or dovetle usual braid.
- At the left temple, divide the long hair into three strands. (You have to weave a braid from left to right).
- The technique of weaving is the same as in the French spikelet, with the difference that the free curls are added only to the upper strand, the lower one should not be replenished with new hair.
- Having reached the right side, flip the right (then left) strand through the middle one without adding new curls. Redirect strands to the opposite (right side) to get the so-called snake.
- Continue weaving, according to stage number 2, reaching the edge, repeat the third paragraph.
Spit consisting of four strands
- Divide the combed hair into four similar parts and in each hand take two strands.
- Stretch the last strand on the left (first) over the second and draw under the third. In the right hand are strands number 1 and number 4, the rest - in the left.
- The extreme right strand (fourth) hold under the first.
- Take the extreme strand on the left - the second. Spend it over the nearby third and fourth. In the left hand there are curls №3 and №4, №1 and №2 - in the right.
- The rightmost strand is passed under a nearby one.
- Throw the leftmost under the nearby and over the next, place the lock in the other hand.
- Under the next strand, place the rightmost one.
Repeat steps # 6 and # 7 until you finish weaving, pull off the hair with an elastic band.
Five-strand braid (numbering the strands from left to right from one to five)
- Combed hair divided into five similar strands.
- Cross the first three strands, as if weaving a standard braid. (Start with the leftmost strand: flip it over the middle one, then draw a third strand on top of it).
- The rightmost strand is held above the fourth and below the first.
- The second curl is thrown over the third, on top of them we shift the fifth.
- We start the fourth strand: we draw it from the bottom to the second and let it go above the first.
Till the end of the weave we follow the scheme described in stages 1 - 5. We fasten the hair with a hairpin or an elastic band.
Everyday braids "Bun"
- Divide the combed hair into two parts and tie the tails.
- From the resulting tails make two braids.
- Take one braid at the tip and use a second rubber band to tie it to the top. It turns out a loop.
- Through the formed loop, thread the second braid, and also with a second rubber band, tie this braid to its beginning.
Hair can be decorated with ribbons or hairpins.
- Brush your hair in a ponytail (at medium height).
- Divide the tail into 5-6 locks.
- From each strand braid ordinary pigtail, leaving a big tail.
- We connect the resulting braids from below.
- We throw them to the base of the tail so that the tails of the braids are sticking up.
- Straighten the tips of the braids and sprinkle them with hair spray.
Everyday pigtails "Malvinka"
- Separate the hair from the right temple and weave them into a regular braid.
- Do the same with the strand at the left temple.
- Connect the two braids in the middle.
- Again, take the strand on the right and weave a braid, do the same on the left side, connect the resulting braids in the middle, tying up the tail from previous braids.
Repeat step # 4 again.
Unusual braid options for long hair
Quite simply, but at the same time, the braids, assembled "spirals" look unusual. For such a hairstyle, you need to make two high tails and braid ordinary pigtails, then wrap these pigtails around the base of the tail, fasten them with pins.
- At the top of the head, separate a very thin strand of hair and divide it into three parts.
- Flip left pryadochku over the middle, then perekinte right.
- Separate a thin strand of hair from the left edge and attach it to the left strand, flip it over the middle one.
- Also act on the right. Repeat steps 3-4 to complete weaving.
Bottom hair can be collected in the tail, or continue weaving along the entire length, by hiding the small tip of the braid behind the entire hairstyle. This braid looks very gentle and unusual.
- Near the forehead take a small strand and divide it into three locks (upper - further from the forehead, middle and lower).
- The upper part of the throw over the middle, just do the bottom.
- We toss the upper part through the middle one, and also put a small lock of loose hair on the middle strand (separate the free curls from above).
- Release the bottom strand.
- Next to the discarded bottom strand, we separate the new strand of the same thickness and transfer it over the middle one.
Next, repeat steps # 3 - # 5, constantly adding a podlet to the upper strand and releasing the lower one (putting a new strand of loose hair in its place). Weaving can be done from two sides and connected with a ribbon or any other accessory in the middle (a kind of "Malvinka"). You can make one asymmetric braid.
In this article we looked at the various options for braid weaving. Practice hairstyling, experiment and fantasize. And remember, the main thing in this business is patience!
Beauty professionals have repeatedly said that the owners of an oval face were lucky, because it is with this form that the easiest way to find a hairstyle, haircut and makeup. Therefore, many girls are trying with the help of cosmetics and ornate hairstyles to correct some flaws, visually bringing the shape of the face to the oval.
Depending on the type of person, stylists offer to choose the optimal styling. Pigtails on long thick hair, clearly, will attract the attention of others and will look elegant and feminine.
- For girls with a round face, it is better to stop the choice on the braid, the weaving of which begins from the top of the head - it will look more expressive. You need to braid all the hair, just leave a small tail on the end.
- Smooth angular lines square face will help light hairstyles with smooth transitions. It can be as traditional options (spike), and fashionable weaving - waterfall, Greek braid.
- Owners of a triangular face should choose hairstyles that visually add volume to the back of the head. Weaving on the side will look especially impressive.
- For girls with a rectangular face, stylists recommend styling, smoothing angular features. Do not braid classic straight braids. The best choice is a French or volumetric spikelet.
Stylishly braided hair is a universal hairstyle, suitable for both everyday wear and for a special occasion. Stylists in the new season recommend making bulk braids, complementing them with stylish accessories. Asymmetric weaving and a combination of styles (for example, the Greek braid and beam) are relevant.
To create this hairstyle you will need a massage brush with natural bristles, a hairpin or a rubber band, as well as water or a smoothing agent for your hair.
- Comb the hair and slightly moisten it with water or a special tool.
- We divide the hair into two equal parts.
- We separate the thin strand of hair on the right side and throw it to the left.
- On the left side we take a strand of the same thickness and throw it to the right.
- We continue weaving to the edge of the braid.
- The tip of the tail is fixed with a rubber band or barrette.
The fish tail can be neat and smooth or disheveled and loose. If desired, you can decorate it with flowers, ribbons or beautiful pins.
Snake all over the head
This long strand weaving is a stylish combination of thin braids and a free beam.
1. Separate the hair of the face into a clear side parting.
2. Make another parting from ear to ear.
3. We collect the occipital part in a tight tail.
4. The strands to the right of the parting are divided into three identical parts and weave one of them into an ordinary three-row braid.
5. After a couple of centimeters we begin to add thin strands to the braid. Take them only to the left. The weave should be tight and tight enough.
6. We direct the pigtail practically to the face itself and make a turn-loop.
7. Continue weaving, periodically adding strands to the left. We reach the end of the parting.
8. Again, we make a turn in the form of a loop and return to the face.
9. You need to create three turns - get a hairstyle in retro style.
10. The tip of the braid is fixed with a rubber band and joined to the tail.
11. On the left side of the parting, we separate three equal strands and perform weaving in the same pattern. We also fix the tip with an elastic band and connect it with the tail.
12. The tail itself is divided into two parts and each of them is twisted into a magnificent bundle.
13. We lay out the finished harnesses in a circle around the base of the tail and fix it with the help of invisible hairpins or hairpins.
Spit-crown on long strands
Want to feel like a real queen? This will help you to the crown of your own strands, as well as the following set of tools:
- Clamp, hairpin or invisible,
1. Comb the hair, separate the part from the temple to the ear and pin it with a clip.
2. Immediately behind the ear we separate three thin strands and begin to weave the French braid from them on the contrary, but we add only the upper strands.
3. We move to the occipital zone and carefully monitor that the spit goes smoothly and does not crawl down or up. We dangle our crown to the place indicated by the hairpin, and continue weaving above the forehead.
4. Having reached the place indicated by the invisible one, we continue the usual weaving of three strands.
5. Tie the spit tied with a rubber band and connect with its base.
6. For reliability, fix the crown with studs. And the junction is decorated with a flower.
Feminine braids for long hair
Feminine air braids look best on long hair. If you have the desire and time, try this option on yourself.
Step 1. Comb your hair in a straight or slightly sloped parting.
Step 2. Separate the three not very thick strands near the face itself (on the right side).
3. We begin to weave from them a classical three-row braid, adding thin curls now above, then below. Weaving should not be tight. Make it airy and light. Only in this case, the hair will turn out "with a bang."
4. Do the same on the left side. You will have two soft braids.
5. Carefully add even more volume to the weave - we disassemble both braids with our fingers along their entire length and draw out individual curls.
6. We cross the braids between each other and fix them with pins. We hide the tips inside and also fasten with a barrette.
With this simple but original hairstyle, even very long strands can be quickly put in order.
- Separate the strand on the back of the head and divide it into three identical sections.
- We intertwine strands with each other as for the usual three-row braid.
- Now we start to add individual curls on the right. Hair on the left should not fall into the weave.
- We reach the end of the braid and fasten the tip with an elastic band.
- To give the spit airiness, gently stretch it with your hands.
The fulfillment of this romantic and very beautiful braid on long hair will literally take minutes, but the result will exceed all your expectations.
1. We collect hair in a tail (tight), leaving only a few thin curls near the face.
2. The tail itself must be divided into four identical sections.
3. We take the first of them and divide it in half. Weave pigtail "fishtail".
4. Do the same with the three remaining sections.
5. We disassemble each braid with our fingers - this will make it lacy and free.
6. The first braid is laid from left to right around the head. Get a bezel of hair. We fix it invisible.
7. We put the second braid under the first one from right to left and also fix it with the help of pins or stealth.
8. Now we undertake the third pigtail. We put it in a circle from left to right.
9. The fourth braid is laid out in the central part of the head in the form of a flower. We fix all the studs and stealth.
Spit on long hair with their own hands can not do without the original weaving of four strands. Such styling will make even very thin and sparse strands bulky.
Step 1. We collect the hair in the tail (tight). Its location is at your discretion.
Step 2. Divide the tail into 4 sections.
Step 3. 1 section impose on 2 and skip to 3.
Step 4. We put 1 section on 4.
Step 5. Get 4 under 1 (it should be in the center).
Step 7. 2 throws on top 3.
Step 8. Skip 4 over 2.
Step 9. Weave the pigtail to the end. The tip is fixed with an elastic band. To make the styling beautiful, do not make it very tight.
Unusual weaving in folk style, which will decorate any appearance.
1. Putting all the hair in the tail (tight).
2. We divide it into three sections.
3. We begin to weave a three-row braid, leaving thin strands on the sides.
4. We disassemble the braid with your fingers, giving it more volume.
5. Of the remaining strands, we weave an external braid and also stretch it with our fingers.
- To begin, comb the strands with a comb and divide them into three equal parts.
- We spin the inverted French braid - skip the left strand under the middle one.
- Do the same with the right strand.
- We separate a thin curl from the common part of the hair on the left, attach it to the left strand and place it under the middle strand.
- Do the same on the right side of the weave.
- We continue the braid to the end.
Step 7. Lightly stretch the loop with your fingers, this will give the pigtail volume.
Step 8. We wrap the hair on the back of the head in the form of a snail. Fix the bundle with studs.
This laying is based on the same spikelet, but the side braid (one-sided) gives it originality.
- We comb the hair with a comb and divide it with a side parting so that the left side is much larger.
- The left section of the hair weave into a spikelet.
- From the right side we braid a pigtail on the very edge, selecting locks on one side only.
- Tie gum both braids at the base. We decorate it with a beautiful bow or hairpin.
Step 1. Combing strands comb.
Step 2. Separate the thin strand of hair on the right and weave one-sided French braid from it.
Step 3. Bring the weave to the end and fasten the tip with an elastic band.
Step 4. We braid the bottom part into a spikelet and also tie it with a rubber band.
Step 5. Wrap the tips of the braids underneath and fix the bundle with the studs.
Step 6. Decorate the hair with a bow or barrette.
Step 1. We collect strands in a low tail, at the gum itself we make a recess and turn out all the hair through it. You can attach a bow right away, or you can leave it for last. With a bow to turn the hair a little harder, but the result will be different.
Step 2. From loose hair we form a pigtail and tie its tip with an elastic band.
With braids braided in this lesson, you will look just great! Get ready to receive compliments!