To thoroughly investigate the cause, they recommend to visit a trichologist. He prescribes the necessary tests, studies, and then, based on the results, finds the cause and prescribes a comprehensive treatment. But this method is far from convenient for everyone, so in the overwhelming majority of cases, you have to figure it out yourself.
The follicle, that is, the hair root, is nourished by the sebaceous glands. If their activity is too active, the strands become too saturated with fat and begin to shine unhealthily. But this is only part of the problem, which is aggravated by the fact that an excess of sebum fat over time depletes the hair follicle, contributes to the appearance of dandruff, brittleness and even loss.
There are many causes of fatness: among them are genetic predisposition, hormonal disruptions, taking certain medications (antibiotics, antidepressants, contraceptives). But these are particulars, and the general reasons why hair grows fat quickly are as follows:
- Unbalanced nutrition.
- Use unsuitable cosmetics for hair.
- Wrong lifestyle (alcohol abuse, smoking, lack of sleep).
- Nervous breakdown, stress, depression.
- Violation of the digestive tract.
- Climax, pregnancy.
- Lack of vitamins.
- Metabolic disorders, etc.
Useful tips for owners of greasy hair
The head quickly grows fat? There is no reason to despair, because even if salon manipulations are not available to you, there is always an opportunity to eradicate the problem with minimal cost at home.
First you should listen to useful tips:
- Wear a protective headdress made of natural material (in winter from frost, in summer from UV radiation).
- Start eating right (add fish, nuts, fiber, dairy products, lots of fruits and vegetables to the diet).
- If hair gets fat fast, you should drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Alcohol allow yourself some dry red wine.
- Often change the pillowcase, rapid contamination of which is considered a sign of too active work of the hair follicles.
- Dry hair with cool air, etc.
If hair grows fatter on the second day, it is recommended to pay attention to how to properly wash your hair in this case. The shampoo should have a gel-like consistency with a minimum of dyes and fragrances. Soap the head 2 times, then rinse thoroughly.
In case of oily hair, you should never wash your hair with hot water: this provokes the activity of the sebaceous glands!
If hair grows fat at the roots quickly, it is advisable to comb the strands, touching the scalp as rarely as possible, and when washing, do not use balms that make the hair heavier.
Has your hair become fast to get fat? Help folk remedies proven by thousands of users who are attracted by low cost and affordability.
Among them are real hits, which we will tell.
Should prepare for 1 tbsp. l The following ingredients: aloe juice, honey, lemon and garlic juice. The components are mixed, applied to wetted strands. Warm the head, maintain 1 hour, wash off.
Apply to the head pre-heated kefir, yogurt or sour. It is recommended to do this before each washing of the head, keeping the remedy for 20 minutes.
You must take 1 tbsp. l dried nettle, chamomile, linden. Brew collection boiling water, let it brew, strain.Add the crumb of black bread to the healing liquid and apply the gruel on the head for 1 hour.
Take equal proportions of aloe juice and honey, mix, apply on curls along the entire length, including the roots. It is recommended to warm the head, and keep the mask for half an hour, and then rinse well.
If your hair gets very fat, you need to beat 1 fresh egg, mix it with 2 tbsp. l warm water and camphor oil heated on a water bath (1 tbsp. l.). Apply on the scalp and strands, warmed, and after 40 minutes, thoroughly washed.
Tip: if the masks contain an egg or kefir, the use of hot water when washing off the hair is excluded, because instead of being good, you risk getting coagulated egg or milk protein!
It is necessary to take 1 protein, 20 gr. yeast and 20 ml of warm water. All ingredients are mixed in a mush and put on the head until the mask is completely dry, and then carefully washed off.
Grate 1 large apple and dilute the resulting gruel with 1 tbsp. l apple vinegar. The mixture is applied to the strands for no longer than 20 minutes.
Take 2 tbsp. l cosmetic clay, diluted with vinegar, applied to the roots and strands.
It is advisable to use vinegar or lemon water as a rinse. Effectively through the day to lubricate the scalp with alcohol tincture with lemon. For preparation, take the juice of 1 lemon and pour 100 ml of vodka. Means insist in a dark place for 7 days.
Does hair quickly turn fat and fall out? After each wash, wash the strands with tinctures or decoction of nettle, burdock root or chamomile.
With a healthy lifestyle, regular use of masks and rinses, it will become noticeable that the fat unattractive strands have given way to healthy and shiny curls!
Why hair quickly becomes greasy
there is a few reasons that hair gets greasy very quickly:
- Bold type of scalp, transmitted by inheritance. In this case, reducing the frequency of washing will not be able to treat oily hair, specially selected daily soft care will help.
- The hair's reaction to washing too often (hair got used to frequent washing and the skin releases more fat as a protective reaction than nature has injected).
- Hormonal disruptions in the body. If your hair used to stay fresh for a long time, and now they require daily washing, the reason may be in the hormonal background.
- The reaction of hair to the wrong care. Too greasy nourishing shampoo or balsam may settle on your hair with bloom. Hair will look stale and stuck together. Excessive use of products with silicones also weights the hair.
How to get rid of greasy hair
First of all, determine the type of scalp. If you have very oily skin of the face, most likely the scalp will be of the same type. Increased sebum secretion in fatty skin type due to genetic predisposition. Does your mother have to wash her hair every day to make her look good? In this case, the excess oily skin does not eliminate the habits of rare washing, the result will be only clogged pores, which cause precipitation.
The best solution for owners of oily hair will be:
- Selection of specialized care (shampoo, balm).Try pharmacy series, in these products the combination of active ingredients is optimally selected to solve the problem of oily hair.
- Shampooing is better to move in the morning: so your hair during the day will look fresh and voluminous.
- Follow the drinking regime, you need to drink at least 2 liters of clean water a day. Saturation of the body with water will reduce sebum secretion.
- With excessive fat content, blockage of the pores is possible: the scalp stops breathing and hair loss begins. Will help scrubbing scalp. Add silent water to sea salt and apply this mixture to the roots. Massage it. Salt will remove the cornified layer of skin and clean the pores of dirt.
- masks made of clay will make oily hair more voluminous and increase the period of freshness. Apply diluted clay to hair roots before washing.
- Mustard masks dry the skin, but beware of burns. 2 tbsp. Mustard mustard with warm water to a consistency of liquid sour cream and apply on the scalp. Mustard is easier to distribute, if the hair is pre-wet. Leave for 5-15 minutes. If the mask is unbearably hot, you should not hold it on your head for more than 5 minutes. Such a mask in addition to defatting and drying stimulates hair growth and the awakening of dormant hair follicles.
How nicotinic acid helps restore hair structure, read our article.
Botox is used not only for face care, but also for hair. Read more at: http://weylin.ru/procedury/botoks-dlya-volos-kak-dejstvuet-i-otzyvy-devushek.html
Rare to school
If your hair type is initially normal, but you wash your hair more often, try the following methods.
Gradually wean hair from frequent washing. Was daily washing your usual ritual? Start washing your hair every other day. When there is a feeling of discomfort caused by a decrease in the frequency of washings, go on twice a week.
If you hate walking with greasy strands, it will help dry shampoo. It is sold in almost all cosmetic stores. An additional effect of dry shampoo will be the volume of hair, sometimes it is used as a styling agent. You can make dry shampoo do it yourself. It's very simple: take a few tablespoons of potato starch (sold in the store) and add cocoa powder to it, which will give a pleasant aroma and make the shade of homemade dry shampoo darker. Blondes need to add quite a bit of cocoa, brunettes - more so that such a shampoo does not look like gray hair. Apply the powder on partings with the help of a wide powder brush and thoroughly comb. Starch absorbs excess fat and the hair will look fresher and more voluminous.
Suck discharge will reduce rinsing decoction of herbs. Nettle is good for this purpose: 1 bag (or 1 tablespoon, if you purchased nettle in powder) is brewed with a glass of boiling water and infused for 3 hours. The resulting broth rinse hair after washing, paying special attention to the scalp. Dry tips decoction can be even more dry. In this case, spray the decoction from the spray gun over the partings, without applying it over the entire length. In addition to reducing fat, nettle will help increase the density of your hair.
Increased sebum secretion stimulates too hot water when washing and frequent use of hair dryer. Wash your hair with lukewarm water., finish rinsing with cool - so the hair cuticle scales are smoothed and their growth is stimulated. Do not brush your hair too often, head massage promotes active sebum secretion.
If you follow the above tips, you can reduce the greasiness of the hair and reduce the frequency of washing. Now your curls will shine clean and healthy for a long time!
Use for curls
Masks for greasy hair roots have such useful properties:
- dry the scalp
- reduce the secretion of subcutaneous fat
- remove oily shine
- get rid of daily shampooing
- cure dandruff
Before preparing a recipe, review the application tips to properly prepare and apply a hair mask:
- To make your hair less fat, first of all, you need to stop eating very fatty and fried foods. After about 2 weeks you will see that the appearance of the curls will noticeably improve.
- Before use on hair test the tool. You need to make sure that you are not allergic to any component. Therefore, apply a little mask on the wrist for 30 minutes. Look at the reaction. If there is no itching, redness, burning, then use a mask.
- Do not make a mask if you have microdamages on your scalp (wounds, abrasions, scratches).
- The prepared mixture must be rubbed into the roots with massaging movements.
- Be sure to warm your head with a shower cap and a towel.
- Keep the mask on your head for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water using shampoo.
- Rinse the curls with household rinse.
- Apply a mask course for at least 1 month and do it regularly every week (2 times). This is the only way to achieve a good result.
This recipe not only helps to get rid of excessive secretion of sebum, but also stop the loss, increase growth. Also dries the scalp.
We will need 2 tablespoons each. mustard powder and almond oil, 1 tsp. sugar, yolk and 3-4 drops of essential oil.
Dissolve the mustard powder in warm water to form a thick gruel. Add the remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly and apply the mixture on the roots with massage movements for 20 minutes.
After washing, rinse the locks with a natural rinse.
Do not use only one vegetable oil for oily hair, so as not to aggravate the situation, but be sure to add, for example, citrus juice, essential oils, onion juice.
We mix on 1 tables. spoon burdock, coconut, olive oil, 1 stolov.l. citrus juice (orange, grapefruit or lemon) and also add 4 drops of citrus ester (orange, lemon or grapefruit - to choose). Apply Masochka on the roots for 40 minutes.
Egg mask copes with greasy luster, makes curls soft, silky, gives natural shine.
Apply this product only on clean, washed hair.
- Take 2 yolks, carefully rub them with a spoon and add 1 tables. spoon of brandy (or replace brandy with vodka). Rub the mixture into the roots and hold for 30 minutes.
- 2 yolks mix thoroughly with 2-3 tables. spoons of low-fat kefir. First rub into the skin, and then apply to the strands. Keep on the head for 40 minutes.
With sea salt
Copes with this problem. sea salt. It very well cleanses the skin from dirt, sebum, dandruff, after which the hair will not be so quickly contaminated.
Take 3 tables. spoons of sea salt (take only fine salt), 4 drops of tea tree ether.
Hair should be slightly damp before application. Apply on the skin with massaging movements. Leave the product on the head for 2-3 minutes, then wash it off.
Use 1 time in 2 weeks or 1-2 times a month.
With high oily hair helps well non-greasykefir, milk serum.
With kefir can cook different recipes. Choose the one that best suits you and apply it to your hair.
- Apply kefir on skin and curls for 30 minutes, then rinse with water
- Take the yolk, 1 tbsp. spoon brandy and kefir. Rub the mixture into the skin and leave for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix 1 table. spoon kefir, aloe juice, herbal decoction (for example, chamomile, nettle, burdock or other herbs), 1 tea l. lemon juice, honey. Rub the prepared mixture into the roots and wait 30 minutes, then rinse.
- We will need half a cup of kefir and 4 drops of ether (for example, lemon, orange, lavender, ylang-ylang, tea tree). Mix the mixture and apply on the skin and curls for 40 minutes.
One of the most effective recipes for oily hair - lemon mask. It dries the skin, neutralizes the excessive secretion of subcutaneous fat, eliminates shine.
- Add 1 tables to the yolk. l brandy and lemon juice. Rub into the roots and leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 table.spoon aloe juice, lemon juice, honey and yolk. Massage into skin for 30 minutes.
Most often, this type of hair is found in brunettes, more rarely in red and blond hair. Adolescents and the elderly fall into the age group of risk. Overweight people often suffer from a similar problem.
It is noticed that oily hair is characteristic of people who are in a state of constant stress, often nervous and worried, as well as those who occupy responsible leadership positions.
Since one of the causes of oily hair is an imbalance of hormones, the problem can be observed in women during periods of natural hormonal changes, such as pregnancy, lactation, menopause, as well as those who take contraceptives or other hormonal drugs.
Causes of oily hair
Why hair is greasy? The answer to this question is individual in each particular case, but the primary cause of unaesthetic hair is always excessive sebum formation.
With normal, physiological function of the sebaceous glands, their secret forms a lipid film on the scalp. Thin fat mantle performs a protective function and prevents overdrying of hair, prevents the loss of moisture and the penetration of ultraviolet rays, bacteria and dirt into the scalp.
The activity and number of sebaceous glands are programmed at the genetic level. Accordingly, it is impossible to drastically affect their function. It is possible to improve the condition of the scalp by proper daily care and nutrition.
So, the main causes of increased hair greasiness:
- Hormonal adjustment - adolescence, pregnancy and menopause in women, stress. During the period of hormonal changes, the production of the hormone testosterone increases, which means that the sensitivity of the sebaceous glands to it increases.
- Internal causes. Dysfunction of the endocrine system, gastrointestinal tract, nervous system and has a negative impact on the condition of the hair. This reason is most often detected in the case if the hair became greasy suddenly.
- Seborrheic dermatitis . One of the pathological causes of oily scalp (see seborrhea of the scalp), in which not only increases the amount of sebum, but also changes its composition (see seborrheic dermatitis on the face).
- Diet . Spicy, fatty, smoked, salty and canned food, sweet soda, fast food, alcohol, confectionery products can increase the production of sebum.
- Wrong care. Excessive use of greasy masks and oils. Constant wearing of hats made of synthetic materials, etc.
- External factors, such as increased humidity and heat, increase the function of the sebaceous glands.
Oily hair is a characteristic
- Increased greasiness, which is first noted on the scalp, literally several hours after washing, then on the roots and hair shaft.
- Sticking hair into individual untidy strands.
- Unpleasant smell from the head, which is formed due to the high adsorption of dust particles, dirt.
- The instability of styling and hairstyles even when using means for fixing.
- Dandruff that sticks together and is visible on both the scalp and hair shafts.
- Increased hair loss.
In almost 100% of cases of oily hair, oily skin in general is accompanied. If the hair roots are oily and the rest of the hair shaft is dry, it is a mixed type of hair.
Home care for oily hair
What to do if hair is greasy? This feature requires a special daily care, which will have to follow all my life. The following is not strongly recommended:
- Use hot water to wash.
- Use a dryer for drying, especially hot air.
- The use of irons and pleyok for laying.
- Use waxes and gels to fix the hair.
- Active massage of the scalp.
- Frequent combing hair.
- Tight hairstyles and complicated styling.
- Hair accessories made of metal.
- Long hair - for owners of oily hair, short or medium hair is optimal.
Reception of vitamin and mineral complexes
Oily hair is not directly related to hypovitaminosis or mineral deficiency, but some experts recommend taking such drugs, especially during recovery periods after illness, in winter and spring.
This includes giving up bad habits, giving up hypodynamia, frequent walks in fresh air, etc.
Experts disagree - some believe that too frequent washing further aggravates the problem, while others refer to frequent care as a vital necessity. How often to wash greasy hair? You should stick to the golden mean and wash your hair as it is polluted once a day. But one should not really go to extremes - washing one's head several times a day leads to compensatory activation of the sebaceous glands, whereas oily, greasy hair and dirty skin is an excellent breeding ground for the reproduction of bacteria.
General recommendations are as follows:
- you should wash your hair in the morning, because at night the sebaceous glands work most actively,
- need to use warm water, but not hot,
- apply shampoo twice and rinse thoroughly,
- best if the hair dries in a natural way.
To reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands and extend the aesthetic appearance of the hairstyle, oily hair after each wash is recommended to be rinsed with decoction and herbal infusions, and it is also possible to gently rub them into clean skin.
The following plants are characterized by the normalizing effect on the sebaceous glands: calamus, coltsfoot, nettle, aloe, sage, horsetail, oak bark. For an infusion of about 2 tbsp. dry raw materials take 1 liter of boiling water, insist half an hour. To obtain the broth composition in the same proportions kept in a water bath for 30 minutes.
As a natural rinse you can use water, which added a few drops of essential oil of rose, mint, bergamot, citrus.
Homemade masks for oily hair
Different masks are recommended for occasional use (1-2 times per week).
- Red clay mask. Cleans and improves hair, restores vodnolipidny balance, eliminates irritation. Red clay powder is mixed with boiling water to obtain a slurry, add to the mixture 1 tsp. dry mustard, which also dries the skin, cooled to a warm state and applied to the scalp for 15 minutes, then washed off.
- Mask of green clay. It helps to normalize the function of the sebaceous glands, actively absorbs fat. Helps prevent dandruff. Clay powder is mixed with olive oil and applied to the scalp for 40 minutes, then thoroughly washed off. Apply this mask no more than 1 p per week.
- White clay mask. Reduces oiliness, strengthens hair follicles and stops hair loss. White clay powder is mixed with mineral water without gas until a slurry is formed and is applied on the head for 25 minutes, then washed off thoroughly.
- Blue clay mask. Reduces oily hair, prevents dandruff. Clay powder is diluted with warm water, add 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar, mix and put on the head for 20 minutes, wash and rinse with 1 liter of warm water, in which 50 ml of apple cider vinegar is added.
- Colorless henna mask. Suitable for very oily scalp care. Dries and soothes the skin - after the mask for a long time, the hair is fresh and clean. Henna powder is diluted with hot serum, heated in a water bath, to the consistency of sour cream and applied to the scalp and hair, except the tips, to avoid overdrying, cover the head with a towel and keep the mask for 1 hour, then wash off.
Home care for oily hair plays a key role in the health of the scalp. They can not be neglected.
Oily hair: what to do, how to care, homemade masks, reasons
The desire to have thick shiny hair is inherent in the majority of the fair sex. However, in some situations this is quite difficult to achieve. Every fifth girl in life is faced with a situation where the hair literally on the next day after a thorough wash becomes greasy and dirty. This gives a lot of inconvenience and is often the cause of various complexes.
However, greasy hair is not a problem if you understand what to do in this situation. But before you get the right answer to the question of how to deal with oily hair, it is worthwhile to decide why hair becomes too quickly covered with a greasy layer. This will help to stop the choice on the most effective method of treatment.
Symptoms of oily hair
It is easy to recognize the problem of oily hair: shiny and cohesive strands appear a couple of days after washing your hair with your favorite shampoo. Unaesthetic appearance is complemented by the difficulty in creating hairstyles and the inability to hide the ugly greasy shine.
Another problem associated with oily hair is dandruff. White-yellow flakes exfoliating from the scalp look unaesthetic, can ruin any styling or haircut and require immediate treatment.
Most often, the topic of oily hair is found in the case of an unbalanced action of the sebaceous glands, located at the roots of curls. Sebum, intended to envelop the hair and protect against dryness and brittleness, is produced in increased amounts. The result of this is that the hair becomes greasy, dirty and weighted down, hanging down by sloppy strands.
However, do not despair if you are the owner of greasy hair. What to do in this situation and how to choose the right treatment can be solved by finding the answer to the question of why the ringlets become greasy very quickly.
Causes of oily scalp
The question of why hairs quickly become greasy is of interest not only for women, but also for men who are faced with this problem. The pathological action of the sebaceous glands is caused by a variety of external and internal causes, eliminating which hair will lose its shine.
The following factors often cause excessive hair greasiness:
- Frequent consumption of fatty foods contributes to the intensive development of sebum, as a result of which the hair is covered with a fatty film.
- Hormonal imbalances in the body during pregnancy and puberty or taking certain medications leads to malfunction of the sebaceous glands. Subsequently, the correct treatment of the problem of oily hair will disappear.
- Heredity is a significant factor that needs attention. Well-chosen oily hair care products will help you lose the problem.
- Diseases of the digestive, endocrine and nervous systems require immediate treatment, after which the condition of the hair returns to normal.
- Hair care - a moment that requires close attention. Incorrectly selected shampoos and masks often cause oily shine on the hair. After selecting the appropriate oily hair care products, the situation will improve.
- Frequent stress - a catalyst for increased sebum production. Reducing the load on the nervous system will improve the condition of the locks and scalp.
Proper care for oily hair
Often there is a situation when healthy well-groomed hair suddenly finds greasy shine. This indicates the wrong care for curls.
For a start, do not wash your hair every day. This leads to the removal of the protective film. Therefore, to prevent drying of the scalp and hair, the sebaceous glands are taken to work more intensively.Wash your hair with shampoo for oily hair preferably no more than every other day. Do not use hot water for washing your hair: a good option is moderately warm. This avoids additional stimulation of the sebaceous glands.
You can not neglect the thorough rinsing of hair after drinking shampoo. In addition, it should be borne in mind that frequent combing hair stimulates blood circulation, as a result of which sebaceous excretion increases.
Be careful with the head massage. Increased blood circulation will cause the hair to quickly become greasy.
But professional rinses and masks for oily hair are suitable for the treatment as well as possible.
What to do if you have very greasy hair: expert advice
In various forums on the Internet, the problem of oily hair treatment often rises, what to do in such a situation is best learned from specialists. Doctors trichologists agree that to improve the state of hair you can observe the following recommendations:
- Nutrition - the first step to improving the state of curls. Owners of greasy hair need to limit the use of spicy, fried, greasy and flour foods, alcohol. The focus is better to make fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin and mineral complexes, selected together with specialists, contribute to the treatment of problems in the functioning of the sebaceous glands, eliminating the problem of oily hair.
- Weaving too tight braids and the use of hairpins should be limited.
- The choice of shampoos for oily hair, balms and masks should be considered carefully. Incorrectly chosen hair care products in some cases cause increased sebaceous excretions.
Cosmetic products for oily hair
When caring for oily hair, the choice of shampoos, rinses and masks is of key importance. Using unsuitable products leads to heavier hair and an increase in imbalance in the activity of the sebaceous glands. At the same time properly selected shampoos and masks for oily hair can not only improve their condition, but also contribute to a complete cure of excessive oily hair.
The best shampoos for oily hair: the criteria for the correct choice
Owners of oily hair should carefully consider the choice of a suitable shampoo. Most of the well-known tools found on the shelves of stores, will not help in the treatment. The presence of the chemical component Sodium Laureth Sulfate in them leads to excessive defatting of the scalp, as a result of which sebum is produced faster and the hair is quickly polluted.
Balanced oily hair care requires the use of shampoos designed specifically for this type of hair. Attention should be paid to shampoos for oily hair from the professional series, which include organic ingredients. Such tools cleanse the scalp well, reducing sebum secretion, which is why hair does not become so dirty.
Suitable options for the care of oily hair can be shampoos of the following brands:
- Seboregulating Treatment Shampoo with nettle extract from the French manufacturer Klorane cleanses the scalp, restoring its pH balance. Approximate price of the product - 400 rubles per 200 ml.
- Oily hair shampoo from the brand Vichy slows the spread of sebum and eliminates oily shine.
Sometimes it happens that the hair becomes greasy, not the entire length, but only at the roots. The question arises: what to do in this situation? The answer is simple: hair balms must be applied, retreating a few centimeters from the roots.
Serums, lotions, masks
The use of shampoo for oily hair is often not enough in the treatment of unhealthy greasiness curls. To the aid will come additional funds for the care of oily hair: lotions and serums.These preparations contain plant extracts, complexes of vitamins and minerals, normalizing the sebaceous glands. After using them, hair loses greasy luster, gain strength and healthy shine.
Experts recommend the following lotions and masks for oily hair:
- NatuRica regulating serum contains special components based on thiolysin, amino acids, vitamin B. It eliminates excess sebum and nourishes the hair.
- The Concept Anti-sebo lotion anti-fat lotion lotion enhances the action of the sebaceous glands and improves blood circulation due to the content of essential oils.
There are situations when, on the eve of an important event, it turns out that recently washed hair has turned into greasy hair, what do the hair care professionals say in such a case. A good express tool that allows you to revitalize contaminated hair - dry shampoo, which is a powder substance in the form of a spray. Substance applied to the hair, partially absorbs sebum. Due to this curls lose their shine.
Among the best dry shampoos are the following: Express Dry Shampoo brand Sephora, Volume XXL of Batiste, shampoo for greasy hair manufacturer Klorane.
Oily hair masks
If the same question torments you for more than one year, namely, what to do with oily hair and how to make it normal? If this is indeed the case, then take a pen with a piece of paper, sit down comfortably, and begin the process of reading the article of our portal, because the top of the best masks against greasy hair is waiting for you ahead.
Have a great effect special masks for the treatment of oily hair. Thanks to him, the production of sebum is regulated and excessively fast curls are prevented.
Masks for oily hair can be purchased at highly specialized stores or pharmacies, but professional products are not cheap. The question arises: what to do if you can not get them. The best solution is to make your own from natural ingredients. In order to determine how to effectively forget about the problem of oily hair, you should try a few masks with a variety of ingredients.
Recipe 1 - Mask for oily hair with sour milk
Before washing hair using shampoo, any heated fermented milk product is squeezed into the scalp: sour milk, kefir or yogurt. After that, the hair wrapped in cellophane and wrapped with a towel. In an hour, this oily hair mask can be washed off and rinsed with mustard water, for which a tablespoon of mustard is diluted in 400 ml of warm water.
Recipe 2 - Mask with Chamomile
Chamomile mask for greasy hair is prepared very simply: 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers are filled with boiling water, and then infused for 2-3 hours. In the filtered infusion is injected beaten egg white. The resulting mixture is distributed to the hair roots. After drying, the mass is gently washed off with shampoo.
Recipe 3 - Mask for oily hair with propolis, yogurt, honey and egg white
For this mask, it is advisable to use natural yogurt without various additives. It introduces a teaspoon, slightly heated in a water bath of propolis, 1 egg white and a coffee spoon of honey. The mask prepared according to this recipe is rubbed into the hair and left for half an hour. To enhance the effect of the head, it is desirable to wrap a warm towel. After half an hour the hair should be washed with shampoo and non-hot water.
Recipe 4 - Mask-lotion against oily hair with cucumber
Cucumber mask works very well with oily hair. For its production, cucumber juice is mixed with 40% alcohol in a 1: 1 ratio. Hair roots are lubricated with the resulting lotion three times for half an hour, then rinsed with warm water.For better effect, it is recommended to use the lotion daily for a month.
Recipe 5 - Mask-infusion for oily hair with plantain
For the manufacture of masks for oily hair from the plantain need to grind thoroughly washed leaves of the plant. Then 3-4 tablespoons of ground flower are poured half a liter of boiling water and cooked on low heat for 5-7 minutes. The mixture is infused for half an hour, then filtered. Infusion is used to rinse hair after washing with shampoo.
Recipe 6 - Mask for oily hair with green onions
With this recipe you will learn how to get rid of oily hair once and for all without any expensive cosmetics. In addition to eliminating greasy shine, mask with green onions for oily hair reduces the amount of dandruff and becomes a catalyst for hair growth. For its preparation, green onions are thoroughly crushed and applied to the scalp with a thick layer. If the hair is very oily, some alcohol is added to the mixture - this will help reduce sebaceous excretions. The head is covered with a film and wrapped in something warm, for example, with a towel. After an hour, the head should be thoroughly rinsed with your favorite shampoo for oily hair.
Recipe 7 - Mask with carrots from oily hair
Carrots help reduce sebaceous secretion and nourish the hair, therefore, it is considered a good tool in the fight against oily hair. Juicy carrot fruit rubbed on a large grater. The resulting gruel is distributed over the scalp and hair roots and aged for 5 minutes. Later the mass is washed off with warm water and shampoo.
Recipe 8 - Mask infusion of Hypericum against oily hair
To make 5 tablespoons of crushed leaves of Hypericum, you need to pour a liter of boiling water and boil for 15-20 minutes over low heat. Next, the infusion is cooled and filtered, after which it is ready for use. The hair washed with shampoo is rinsed with an infusion of pleasant skin temperature. Flush it is not necessary.
Recipe 9 - Mask for oily hair - kefir + bell pepper
For the preparation of masks for oily hair with pepper requires a minimum of ingredients, and the result is noticeable through several applications. Bulgarian pepper is ground in puree using a blender and mixed with 2 spoons of low-fat kefir. Withstand the mask on the hair takes at least 20-30 minutes. At the end of this time, the head should be washed with non-hot water with the addition of a special shampoo for greasy hair.
Recipe 10 - Yeast Mask
To prepare a yeast mask for oily hair, a tablespoon of yeast is diluted with warm water to a mushy state. The resulting mixture is added to the protein of one egg, after which the mass is thoroughly mixed and applied to the hair roots and the skin of the head. After drying, the mixture is thoroughly washed with warm water.
Recipe 11 - Kefir Mask for Oily Hair
The use of kefir mask for oily hair care is justified: the product contains organic acids that normalize the action of the sebaceous glands. In this case, it is worth choosing a drink with a minimum fat content - the maximum acid content in it.
There are a lot of options for making kefir masks, let's dwell on the two most popular recipes.
To prepare the simplest kefir mask, pure kefir is applied to the scalp and rubbed along the entire length of the hair. The head wraps the film to create a greenhouse effect. After half an hour you can wash off the kefir mask.
To reduce oily hair, the following components are mixed: 150 gr. kefir, a teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of dry mustard, 1 yolk of an egg, a teaspoon of castor or burdock oil. The resulting kefir mixture is distributed through the hair, after which the head is wrapped with a film and a towel. After half an hour, the mask can be washed off using shampoo.
Disorders of the sebaceous glands
We all know how to monitor hair, how to wash it and what shampoos to choose for it. It is difficult to find a person who does not know how to use a certain comb or apply a balm, but not everyone knows how to deal with deficiencies in the scalp. One of the most popular hair problems is their rapid contamination. In fact, the cause here is precisely in the scalp, and not in the structure or type of hair. Almost every one of us at least once in life faces such a problem as disruption of the sebaceous glands. This means that on the surface of the scalp constantly forms a greasy film, gradually spreading through the hair. Some people have this problem for many years, and they do not know how to solve it. In fact, there are some techniques that are aimed at improving the work of the sebaceous glands and the normalization of the water balance of the scalp. If you are tired of daily washing your hair and want to look great even on the third day after using the shampoo, then this article is for you.
Methods of normalization of the sebaceous glands of the head
1. Rinse greasy hair with herbs decoction. Visit a pharmacy in your city and buy some herbs: chamomile, thyme, sage and nettle. If you have the opportunity, then in the summer season, stock up with herbs from the field to know exactly where the raw materials for your hair care are coming from. Herbal infusions can be made both prefabricated and washed with each grade separately.
To prepare the hair rinse, you will need some of the listed herbs and 3 liters of water. Pour 0.5 liters of boiling water over the grass and let it brew for 30 minutes, then dissolve the broth in the remaining amount of liquid and wash the hair after washing with shampoo, including the root zone and scalp. Carefully ensure that the water temperature is not high, because you need to close the hair flakes. Herbal infusions will help you not only get rid of excessive fat content, but also give shine and healthy appearance. You can also use apple cider vinegar diluted with water in a ratio of 1 to 10 to rinse hair.
2. Learn to wash your hair with greasy hair. Sometimes the problem in the care of oily hair may be improper washing of the head, so pay attention to this feature.
Particular attention should be paid to the use of balm, because this tool can bring both benefit and harm. When wetting hair, try to indent cm 7-10 to eliminate the root zone. In no case, the balm should not fall on the scalp, so as not to aggravate the problem.
3. Harden greasy hair during physical activity. If you regularly play sports, then the hair must be collected in a ponytail or fastened with a rim or bandage. Thus, you reduce the amount of sweat that falls on your hair. If you use fatty creams in hair care or daily use a tonal foundation, then give preference to hairstyles that suggest the absence of bangs.
4. Avoid the use of cosmetic products for styling with greasy hair. If you want to get rid of the need to wash your hair every day, then try less to use different mousses, foams and styling gels. Better adjust the shape of the hair with a hair dryer and ironing. Representatives of the oily type of hair can say that they do not suffer from dryness, so various styling devices can easily be used.
5. Make masks for oily hair. Use kefir and other dairy products to help get rid of hair oily. Apply a small amount of the product on the scalp, wrap the hair on top with cling film and hold for 20 minutes, rinse off as usual. Essential oils also help to rub into the scalp.To do this, take 3 drops of oil of eucalyptus, lemon and tea tree and massage movements rub into the scalp, after 20 minutes, wash your hair as usual.
Pour pure boiled water with a small piece of bread flesh, let it stand for 20 minutes, then crush it with a fork until the porridge is formed, and add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil. Apply the mask on the roots of the head, rinse with running warm water as usual.
Mistakes in hair care
The problem may be how you wash and style your hair. Experts have collected nine typical mistakes that make hair fatter.
Mistake number 1: Little shampoo
Recently, the fashion for washing hair without shampoo. The war with SLS and silicones has led to the fact that many women have completely abandoned the shampoo and switched to other methods - from folk remedies to using only one hair conditioner. However, this may eventually lead to the fact that your hair will begin to look like "icicles".
“If you don’t use shampoo at all, your hair may become fatter. This happens because the remnants of sebum, dead skin cells and dirt make hair heavier, ”explains Sejal Shah, MD, a dermatologist from New York.
Mistake number 2: Too frequent washing
On the other hand, excessive hair shampooing can also lead to oily hair. “If you wash your hair very often, then the scalp is constantly deficient in sebum,” says Dr. Shah. “Like the skin in other parts of the body, it will produce more and more fat from excessive cleansing to make up for the losses.” As a result, you will come to the conclusion that no matter how carefully you wash your hair, your hair will never look clean for a long time.
However, PhD, assistant professor of dermatology at the University of Pennsylvania College of Medicine Jeffrey J. Miller advises taking the environment into account. So, if you live in the countryside, where the air is clean and at the same time low humidity, then it is quite normal to wash your hair every few days. But if you are a resident of a big city and also regularly visit the gym, then you should wash your hair daily.
Error number 3: Improper application of air conditioning
Hair must be conditioned to be moisturized and healthy. But here it is very important not to overdo it. “If you already have oily scalp, then applying conditioner to it can make it even fatter,” warns Christine Cruz (Kristine Cruz), a hairdresser and makeup artist at one of the New York salons. She advises you to wash your hair with shampoo, then rinse thoroughly and then apply conditioner, starting approximately from the middle of the hair length and ending with the tips.
Mistake number 4: Hot water
Bad news for lovers of hot showers. “The scalp gets too dry from the hot water, with the result that more sebum is secreted to compensate for this effect,” Dr. Shah explained. Try to wash your head is not hot, but warm water. In addition, warm, not hot water is better for the skin of the whole body.
And Christine Cruz recommends to rinse your hair with cold water at the end of the wash - it closes the scales, which makes the hair more shiny.
Mistake number 5: Hair styling products
Some styling products — such as wax, cream, and oils — can also make hair fatter. Hairdresser Christine Cruz advises choosing the lightest options for oily hair. Stay away from the means after which your hair becomes sticky or there is a film on them.
Mistake number 6: Daily straightening
Habit daily straighten hair ironing leads to the fact that the hair look fatter.
“When you straighten hair, they fall closer to the scalp, respectively, in contact with the sebum.This makes them fatter than they could be, ”says Dr. Shah.
Mistake number 7: Dirty hairbrushes, irons and curling
Just as dirty makeup brushes can cause acne, dirty hair styling tools affect the condition of the scalp. “With dirty tools, you put grease and debris on your hair,” Dr. Shah notes. Read the instructions and find out exactly how best to clean these things.
Mistake number 8: Frequent combing
One of the most common myths about hair care is that combing them 100 times a day makes them healthy and beautiful. In reality, this will only make them more fat, because the mechanical effect stimulates the production of sebum, said Dr. Shah. Tip: gently untangle your hair from the bottom up, stack it as you want, but do not sit for hours with a comb in front of a mirror.
Mistake number 9: Abuse of dry shampoo
Dry shampoo is an excellent way to quickly cleanse hair without water, but this does not mean that it can be used for five days in a row.
Dr. Shah advises: “Use a dry shampoo, but make sure that you regularly wash your hair to thoroughly cleanse the skin.” Well, it is unlikely that you yourself would want the remnants of dry shampoo along with the dirt to remain on the hair for a long time.
How to deal with oily hair
- As the theater begins with a coat hanger, so the beauty of the hair begins with washing. Wash your hair with cool water. So that the skin feels not cold, but freshness. Hot water provokes sebaceous glands to hypersecretion.
- The hot air dryer also makes the glands work hard.
- Frequent washing is prohibited. You should wash your hair no more often 2 - 3 times a week.
- Use only special cosmetics. Choose shampoos for oily hair only.
- Try to abandon air conditioners and styling products. They heavily weight the hair.
- Comb less often. Comb pollutes the hair, as it distributes fat throughout the length.
- To wash a comb with soap. Because it accumulates the secret of the sebaceous glands, in which pathogens can begin to multiply. And they can later lead to diseases of the scalp, including - to dandruff.
- Massage of the scalp is very useful for health and hair growth, because it improves blood circulation and restores the power of the bulbs. But it should be done immediately before washing.
- Oily hair do not like hypothermia. Low temperature causes the sebaceous glands to work in an enhanced mode. Do not neglect the headgear!
Rules for the selection of cosmetics for the care of oily hair
There are several simple rules for choosing cosmetics for hair differing in high fat content:
If you prefer store and pharmacy tools, you should choose cosmetics marked "for oily hair."
Oily hair is not a problem if you know the approach to them.. Use the tips of this article., and your hair will delight everyone with its gorgeous look!
Home masks against oily hair
Women with oily hair will be helped by cosmetic masks, which can be bought at a pharmacy, specialty store, but you can also cook at home:
- Take a deep cup. There we add the components (one teaspoon each) and mix: honey, lemon juice, chopped garlic clove, agave juice. Now feel free to apply on wet hair. Then wrap your head with a warm towel, creating a "bath effect", so sit for half an hour, maybe longer. After rinse all with water.
- Take (on a tablespoon) and mix: chamomile, nettle, linden, all pour with one glass of hot water and leave to brew for half an hour. Then strain everything and add another gruel made from black bread. After 15 minutes, put everything on your hair, put on a polyethylene cap and wait an hour, then rinse the mixture with warm water.
Dear ladies, take care of your own hair, never forget to care for them and most importantly never give up!
What to do if the hair quickly grow fat, or dry washing the head
Oh, how many questions on the Internet, especially on the forums about what to do if the hair quickly grow fat. A popular problem, it turns out. I just remembered that in our hostel medical school girls, to get rid of such a problem, they arranged for themselves a “dry head wash.” By the way, a very effective remedy. See how this is done, right in stages.
You go to the kitchen or the bathroom, with a carry a wide dish, where flour is poured "with a hill." Then take the flour in a handful, sprinkle the head and gently rub the flour into your hair. How rubbed flour, 10 minutes walk or sit. After that, a hair brush is taken and the flour is gently combed over the sink. The last grains of flour are removed with a comb. After the procedure, be sure to wipe your head with a dry towel.
Instead of flour, you can try bran or potato starch. The scheme of action is exactly the same as with flour. By the way, flour can be taken as wheat and rye. Our girls, when they washed their heads, laughed a lot, probably rye there was flour!
Dry washing your head is easier and more effective than any mask. You can arrange a dry head wash once a week. If everything went as it should, then at least once every two weeks or even once a month.
To maintain healthy hair, it is important to follow a few basic rules:
- It is recommended to increase the intake of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A and vitamin E, which have a direct effect on the synthesis of collagen fibers, strengthening the hair structure and improving their condition. Useful substances and trace elements can be obtained from ready-made multivitamin complexes, or more often use fresh fruits and vegetables.
- You should not wash your hair with very hot water, as this is a stress for the skin, provokes its dryness, and as a result, increases the production of sebum. Use warm water to wash your hair and preferably boiled, but not from the tap. Washing your hair too often can aggravate the situation, so try to wash your hair once every three days.
- Carefully select the detergent according to your problem and use a shampoo designed specifically for oily hair.
- Hair balms should not be applied to the skin and rubbed into the roots, since the balm activates metabolic processes, enhances tissue trophism, and when applied to the scalp will contribute to enhanced sebum secretion.
- After washing, it is recommended to dry your hair in a natural way and comb it with a wooden comb with sparse teeth. It is necessary after each procedure to wash the comb with soap to remove contaminations and pathogens from it.
If you yourself can not cope with high fat hair, consult a doctor - trichologist. An experienced specialist will be able to identify the main causes of excessive sebum production and prescribe the necessary treatment, as well as correctly adjust hair care and recommend cosmetics suitable for your hair. In this case, the question of why the hair quickly becomes greasy, will be resolvable and the problem can be forgotten for a long time.
The doctor will correct the internal problems in the body, triggering an increased production of sebum. If the root of the problem is hormonal disruption, you will be referred for consultation to an endocrinologist who will select the necessary treatment regimen.
In addition, the doctor will prescribe the intake of vitamins A and E, minerals and help to adjust the diet. As mentioned above, it is necessary to eat more vegetables and fruits, less sweets, fatty and fried foods, as well as smoked foods and spices. The refusal of bad habits, the use of sugary carbonated drinks, strong coffee will have a beneficial effect on the state of the sebaceous glands and will reduce the fat content of the hair.
For hair care, medical shampoos are used, which include zinc compounds and salicylic acid, which have an antiseptic and drying effect. Good results are obtained using the paste "Sulsen", which reduces the production of sebum and improves the condition of the hair.
Treatment of folk remedies
Traditional medicine offers many options to combat the excessive development of sebaceous secrets. Consider the most simple and effective of them.
- The most famous tool that was used by our grandmothers is tar soap, based on natural birch tar. This substance is the strongest antiseptic, it dries, heals the skin and has a calming effect. If you do not want your hair to smell like tar, then after washing your hair with this tool you can re-rinse your hair with balm or shampoo.
- Ground black pepper (1 tsp) is mixed with the same volume of olive oil and allowed to brew for 24 hours. The resulting mixture is applied to the scalp for 15-20 minutes under the film and towel. Then rinse with warm water and shampoo. Pepper has a local irritant effect, provides the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the hair roots, accelerates blood circulation in the scalp and thus normalizes the function of the glands. Recipes based on bitter pepper, mustard, garlic and other components that irritate the skin can only be used when there is no damage to the scalp, and you do not suffer from hypersensitivity reactions to these components.
- The mask on starch with the addition of honey and lemon has a pronounced drying effect. Starch is poured with hot water or a decoction of oak bark, stirred and infused for several hours. After cooling, add to the mass of 1 tsp. honey and citric acid. The composition is thoroughly mixed. Apply to the hair roots for 30 minutes under the film and a warming cap.
- Essential oils which contain the whole complex of flavonoids, fatty acids and microelements are a wonderful remedy for this problem. Citrus and coniferous oils have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, soothing effect, restore the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands, eliminate greasy luster. Lavender and mint oils also stimulate hair growth, increase their nutrition from the roots.
- Masks made of clay can be used not only for the face, but also for the hair. Clay has a drying effect, absorbs excess fat, so this mask is recommended to do 20 minutes before washing your head. For hair use all kinds of clay, but a particularly pronounced result can be achieved when using white, blue and green clay.
- The most popular means is rubbing into the roots of burdock or castor oil. Do not think that their use will enhance the greasiness of the hair, on the contrary natural oils regulate the work of the glands and stabilize the production of sebaceous secretions.
- Broths of medicinal herbs are very effective (sage, oak bark, chamomile), which are rinsed with hair after washing. These plants are characterized by pronounced antiseptic, drying and astringent properties and help to reduce the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Instead of kefir as a mask, you can use other dairy products that do not contain sugar (sour cream, natural yogurt, sour milk). It is permissible to use fresh curd as a compress. To do this, it is mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, applied to the roots of wet hair and cover with a film, and then a towel.
- Very effective mask for hair, quickly becoming greasy, based on kefir. Kefir, as an independent product or mixed with egg white, is applied to the roots. Then the hair is covered with plastic wrap and wrapped with a towel to keep warm inside. Dairy product nourishes the roots and improves the hair structure, and egg white shows a drying effect and reduces sebum production.
- If the rootshair quickly becomes greasyIt is possible to make treatment with aloe vera juice, which exhibits pronounced antiseptic and astringent properties. Aloe leaves are kneaded in a mortar, the resulting mass is squeezed out through gauze, and the juice is rubbed into the scalp 15 minutes before washing the hair.
- Beat the egg yolk thoroughly and add 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice. The resulting mixture is sent to the refrigerator for 1.5 hours. Then applied to the hair roots, actively rubbing into the scalp, and leave for 30 minutes, and then washed with running warm water. This recipe is not recommended to apply in the case when the scalp is irritated, otherwise you may experience a feeling of severe burning and discomfort. In this case, the composition should be immediately washed off.
- Mustard powder is diluted in warm water and left overnight, according to the instructions for its breeding. You can use and ready mustard. 1 hl mustard is combined with 2 large tablespoons of water; a homogeneous, thick mass should turn out. Instead of water, you can use a decoction of sage, chamomile, oak bark. The resulting mixture is applied to the hair roots for 20 minutes. If there is a strong burning sensation, then it is necessary to immediately wash off the composition.
- Bee propolis is heated in a water bath until it becomes liquid, then add a piece of butter and melt it together with propolis. This mixture is cooled at room temperature. Do not use the refrigerator, as in the cold the mass will thicken again. Apply on the scalp for 30 minutes, covering with film and towel, and then wash off with shampoo.
- Red currant berries crushed until smooth. Mix with 2 tbsp. l liquid lime honey. In the mixture add 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice. If the mixture is too thick, it can be diluted with a small amount of water or herbal decoction (for greater effect). The resulting mixture should not be heated, therefore only a room temperature liquid should be used for dilution. Apply to the scalp for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm running water.
- Strain the nettle leaves through cheesecloth and cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator. For 200 ml of broth, you need to add 1 small spoonful of cinnamon (enhances hair growth and skin regeneration), one large spoonful of liquid honey (provides nourishment to the hair), one raw yolk. Stir the mixture thoroughly and refrigerate for 2 hours. Chilled medication rubbed into the roots of the hair and leave for 30 minutes under the film and a towel, keeping warm.
- For the next product, it is necessary to prepare a decoction of potatoes (it is better to peel it first). Cool the resulting liquid, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (calculated for one cup of broth), 1 tbsp. l cinnamon Rinse the hair with the resulting mixture before shampooing, or make baths, immersing the hair in a decoction for 20-30 minutes and rubbing it into the roots.
Homemade recipes with regular use give a very good result. Traditional medicine is rich in methods of treating increased oily skin of the scalp and can offer a whole arsenal of universal remedies aimed at improving the hair. It is important to choose from the variety of proposals the most suitable option and use it to eliminate the increased oily hair.
We considered a very serious problem that affects women, not only in Russia, but throughout the world. And this problem is greasy hair. Constant washing, the use of unsuitable shampoos, head massage not only does not save, but, on the contrary, worsens the condition of the hair, increasing the production of sebum.
It is believed that dry hair can be washed every 7-10 days, and oily hair - once every 5-7 days. To date, this information has lost relevance. Modern shampoos do not change the acid - alkaline balance of the scalp, do not dry the skin, but, on the contrary, carefully take care of its condition, restore the structure of the hair and the surface layer of the skin.
These tools can wash your hair daily, without causing any damage to the functions of the sebaceous glands. The main thing is to choose the right shampoo that matches the type of hair, in which the doctor can help. At the same time, special medical shampoos should not be used more often 2 times a week and can be used only during the course of therapy prescribed by the doctor.
Do not forget about maintaining health and monitor the condition of the body. Timely treat chronic diseases, avoid stress, hypothermia, catarrhal diseases, adhere to proper nutrition - this will help keep your hair in good condition. If the body is healthy, then the hair will look amazing.
Oily hair - causes increased hair oily
The reasons that the hair quickly grow fat are quite diverse. A particular person may have several.
But in any case, the direct cause of oily hair is increased activity of the sebaceous glands.
They release an oily substance called sebum. This is a compound of lipid nature, which has a filmy coating on the skin.
This film performs a number of important functions:
- Prevention of drying of the skin due to excessive evaporation of the liquid.
- Creating a natural barrier that prevents various microorganisms from penetrating into the human body through the skin.
- Screening - it is a natural filter that protects the body from the action of ultraviolet radiation.
Thus, sebum can be considered a substance that provides automatic skin care, without which it would become defenseless, overdried, prone to erosion and cracking.
The number of glands producing sebum, as well as the level of their activity, are the parameters set by nature. But there are certain reasons that are able to initiate a jump in the intensity of secretion of the sebaceous glands.
This condition is characteristic of women. Changes in the level of hormones are observed due to cyclic processes, during gestation and feeding of the child, during menopause.
Also, hormonal attacks are experienced by children during puberty. Another reason for such changes may be taking medication and contraceptive drugs.
The presence of systemic diseases
Associated with malfunctions of the digestive organs, endocrine glands, peripheral nervous system, also often affects the condition of the hair, in particular the degree of their fat content.
A skin disease that increases the production of sebum, which causes a change in skin type, and consequently hair, to oily.
By itself, does not have a direct impact on the type of hair. But the diet affects the state of the digestive system, as well as the health of the organism as a whole.
Spicy, spicy, salty, fatty foods and smoked meats, as well as alcohol-based beverages and excessive consumption of sweets can intensify the production of sebaceous excretions.
Incorrectly chosen care products, excessive passion for styling products can cause serious harm to the health of hair and scalp. Sometimes it even leads to a change in hair type.
Do not abuse oils and greasy masks. Wearing low-quality wigs and synthetic hats will not end well, either.
Weather factors, such as hot weather and high humidity, also can not be discounted. They also contribute to the strengthening of the sebaceous glands.
But at the same time, the excessive fat content of the hair, if it is not characteristic of a person, is, as a rule, temporary.
Stress and nervous strain often cause the tendency of the hair to fast salinization.
Quickly get greasy hair - recommendations
In the presence of oily hair should follow a number of recommendations.
For washing the head it is undesirable to use too hot water.This leads to the expansion of the pores and the enhanced work of the skin glands. The shampoo is applied twice and carefully wash off its marks. No need to use extra balms or rinses. They can weight the hair, increasing their fat content and provoking loss.
Hair is better to dry without using a hair dryer.If it is difficult to manage without it, then cold air or its minimum heating should be used.
It is advisable to avoid active massaging movements.With oily hair in the massage, light strokes, gentle kneading and displacement of the scalp are allowed. Also, frequent brushing, the use of hard combs and massage brushes are not recommended.
When styling hair is better not to resort to using curling or hot ironing.It is necessary to choose simple hairstyles, do not use weighting agents (gel, wax) and metal accessories to fix them. Tighten the hair also should not be.
The optimal length of curls - the average.Also for oily hair are suitable short haircuts.
With regard to the frequency of hygiene procedures, experts still disagree. So which one to listen to and how often to wash your hair?
It is better to try to choose the correct interval yourself. One thing is certain - to wash your hair more than once a day should not be in any case.
Repeated washing leads to drying out of the scalp.At the same time, the compensatory mechanisms mentioned above are launched. So from greasiness not exactly get rid of.
Another fact is that hair has a tendency to get used to the frequency of washing. If you wash them daily, even with the normal type of curls begin to get fat in the evening.
So it is worth trying to gradually increase the interval between hygienic procedures. But only in conjunction with measures to reduce hair greasiness.
Hair quickly becomes greasy - how to improve hair condition
Let's figure out how to improve the condition of the hair, if the hair quickly becomes greasy.
The condition of the hair affects the diet. It should be varied, fortified and balanced.
It is useful to eat seafood, dairy products, fish and whole-cereal dishes, eggs, legumes, meat (but not in the form of sausages or smoked meats). One should not neglect the purchase of mineral-vitamin complexes, especially in the off-season.
To improve the appearance and reduce sebaceous secretions used rinsing, made independently on the basis of medicinal herbs. For this fit, coltsfoot, sage, nettle, calamus, aloe, oak bark, horsetail.
You can use either one of the herbs or multicomponent mixtures, individually selecting plants and achieving maximum effectiveness of the product.
It is necessary to select individually, focusing on the mark "for oily hair type." It is desirable that it was made on the basis of vegetable raw materials.
Not bad trademarks such as Bioderma, Wella, Schwarzkopf, Loreal, Green Mama, Schauma, Pure Line. They differ in different degrees of efficiency and wide price spread.
Caution must be exercised and do not use medicated shampoos designed to combat dandruff, if the disease is not observed.
When you can not pick up shampoo, you can try to give it up completely and wash your hair the old-fashioned way, using chicken eggs. This method will not satisfy everyone.
Especially inconvenient it will seem out of habit. But perhaps it is this natural remedy that will help solve the problem.
What are some good masks for oily hair
To improve the condition of the hair and scalp, there is a wide selection of different masks. Good results are obtained by using different types of clay. Raw materials can be purchased at a pharmacy or specialty store. Duration of application varies from 15 to 40 minutes. Make them every 4-7 days.
Red clay relieves irritation, promotes skin regeneration, normalizes the work of skin glands. In the mask, you can add mustard powder, which is somewhat dry the skin.
White clay possesses bactericidal properties and effectively eliminates fat content, strengthens the hair roots, which prevents their loss. To prepare the mask, you can mix it with mineral water.
Blue clayhas a rich set of mineral components. It is able to block the activity of sebum production and prevent dandruff. Apple vinegar can be added to the mask.
Green clay stabilizes the skin glands, removes excess fat, fights dandruff. In the mask, you can add vegetable oil (burdock, olive).
Dairy products also have a beneficial effect on oily skin. They help strengthen the hair follicles and harmonize the lipid metabolism of the skin. For the preparation of masks using kefir, yogurt, milk whey. All these products must be fat free.
Henna is a natural plant product. Its use allows to dry the scalp. She also has a soothing effect. To avoid hair coloring, it is recommended to make masks based on colorless henna.
Raw materials are diluted with warm water or serum to a creamy consistency. Mass applied to the roots and basal areas. Wrap the head for an hour, then the hair is carefully washed.
Oily hair - what to do, professional help
Do not delay the visit to the doctor for professional advice. We will have to be examined to identify possible systemic lesions that could cause excessive activity of the sebaceous glands.
In some cases, you will need to visit a gastroenterologist, specialist in endocrine diseases, a dermatologist, a trichologist.
In the arsenal of doctors there are the necessary medicines, as well as physiotherapeutic procedures.
The procedure involves the introduction into the scalp by injecting a special mixture (the so-called mesotherapeutic cocktail). It consists of drugs, means to inhibit the work of the sebaceous glands, vitamins, minerals.
This implies the use of special needles, which is unacceptable for some people. The exposure time is 20-60 minutes. The course is designed for 5-10 procedures.
A similar procedure when an oxygen-ozone mixture is introduced. Appointed, as a rule, in combination with mesotherapy. For those who can not tolerate needles, there is another kind of it.
In this case, the composition is applied to the scalp, the top is covered with a device that, by creating a greenhouse effect, ensures the penetration of the ozonating mixture into the skin.
This procedure helps to improve the blood supply to the skin, saturate their deep layers with oxygen, and reduce sebaceous secretions. The course is designed for 5-10 visits for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to observe the time intervals between visits, the frequency of which is assigned individually.
Good because there are no contraindications for it. This procedure involves the use of liquid nitrogen to inhibit the activity of the skin glands. Processing is done using an applicator. Session duration - up to ten minutes. The procedural course is designed for 15 visits with an interval of 2-3 days.
Treatment with alternating current pulses using a special apparatus. At the same time there is a number of physical and chemical changes in the tissues. The pores narrow, decreases the production of lipid compounds. The procedure is used to treat oily hair, fight dandruff, inflammation. The course of treatment should consist of at least 10 procedures. If you have the opportunity to purchase the device, you can treat yourself at home.
Introduction of plasma under the skin. First, blood is collected, which is subject to special treatment. Vitamin and medicinal supplements can be added to the finished plasma. Method of administration - as in mesotherapy. The principle of this procedure is to activate the mechanisms of self-healing and self-regulation of the skin. You need to go 3-4 sessions (several minutes each) with an interval of 10-15 days.
It should be borne in mind that all medical procedures should be carried out in strict compliance with the technology, dosages, intervals between visits, the principles of sterility and safety.
A harmonious combination of well-chosen care, medical treatment and traditional medicine will surely give the expected result.
Of course, it is unlikely that hair will suddenly become normal or dry, but it will no longer be a source of trouble, will be more healthy, attractive and obedient.
It is only necessary to be patient and initially tune in to the fact that the complex of selected events will have to be carried out regularly throughout life.